[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sometimes I like to sit and listen to the sounds of my empty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: 150406_gma_smith1_16x9_992.jpg (35 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
150406_gma_smith1_16x9_992.jpg
35 KB, 992x558
Sometimes I like to sit and listen to the sounds of my empty home. Some nights the stillness calms me, and others it surrounds me like a cold blanket and reminds me that I’ve been deserted by everyone I’ve loved and trusted. I have no family, I have no friends, all that I have left is my empty 10 bedroom house. A shell that glimmers on the outside, but is as hollow and dim as a movie set within. I love your idea. I would love to be in business with you, but I just need you to do me one small favor. Simply answer the phone from time to time when I call. Even if it's a little late. The sounds of my home seem to grow louder by the day and hearing a friendly voice on the end of the line is sometimes enough to bring me back. What do you say? Do we have a deal?
>>
File: this thread.gif (221 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
this thread.gif
221 KB, 500x375
>>70040061
>>
>>70040061
He should put his house on airbnb
>>
OP I can't come up with anything witty to reply with, but I wanted you to know that I enjoyed this
>>
>>70040061
I'll make a deal with you forever, anon. I promise.
>>
>>70040061
He just got engaged to his dance partner on Dancing with the Stars.
>>
File: kevin.jpg (76 KB, 687x523) Image search: [Google]
kevin.jpg
76 KB, 687x523
I'm going to cut Robert off right now. Listen, I don't like your product. I don't think the market has any shot at substantial expansion - your product is just too niche. My caddy has more entrepreneur acumen than you. I'm willing to take it off your hands completely, 100%, for half of what you so arrogantly came in asking for. On top of this I'd also like you to call ME at least once every Sunday for one year so I can berate you for inventing such worthless garbage. I'm giving you five seconds to say yes or I'm out and your putrid little business goes bye-bye. No you may not call anyone.
>>
File: moneyhoneyitsallyouneed.gif (3 MB, 233x320) Image search: [Google]
moneyhoneyitsallyouneed.gif
3 MB, 233x320
>>70040061
all those things but you have a house...we should be so lucky
>>
File: SuL2MBh.jpg (70 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
SuL2MBh.jpg
70 KB, 612x612
>>70040061

jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>70040061

starring Jason Bateman as that Yugoslav sharktank guy
>>
File: dj[1].jpg (22 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
dj[1].jpg
22 KB, 640x360
I have no idea what's going on. And for that reason, I'm in.
>>
File: lori.jpg (70 KB, 1427x1070) Image search: [Google]
lori.jpg
70 KB, 1427x1070
Well, I was going to say I'm out but I see now that you are a women so I'm in.

I also see you're black so I want to go in with Daymond on this one because he knows "the hood lingo".
>>
File: 1452059472197.jpg (888 KB, 802x1020) Image search: [Google]
1452059472197.jpg
888 KB, 802x1020
>they watch Shark Tank over superior Dragons Den
Robert is a cunt, and Kevin is far more based on a tv show where they actually get to say what they want.
>>
>>70044826
Dragon's Den is just depressing to see how small-time Canada is at everything.
>>
>>70040336

Sorry Robert, I'm going with Mr. Wonderful
>>
A+ OP
>>
>>70044864
The episodes with Brett are pretty awesome though. That one with the hippie that convinces Kevin to give him $500 for free was very cute

They had much better chemistry but I'll admit the companies were far less successful than Shark Tank. More entertaining that way though
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.