[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'll get this to Mr. Fox, but no more. I've sewn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: alfred.jpg (5 KB, 350x144) Image search: [Google]
alfred.jpg
5 KB, 350x144
>I'll get this to Mr. Fox, but no more. I've sewn you up, I've set your bones, but I won't bury you. I've buried enough members of the Wayne family.
>>
>>70037208
Jokes aside, I genuinely love this scene.
>>
>OWL GIT THIS TUH MISTAH FOHX, BUT NO MOH. AH'VE SOWN YOU UP, AH'VE SET YUH BOWNS, BUT AH WON BURRAY YOU. AH'VE BURRAYED ENUFF MEMBAHS OF DA WANG FAMLY
>>
>>70037208
WEN OI WAS IN BUHMA
>>
Tangerine
>>
>>70037208
Alfred killed Batmans parents!
BRAVO NOLAN
>>
>>70037297
But Alfred is supposed to be the guy that never leaves Bruce.
>>
>>70037394
This.
>>
>>70037394
>Fuck development of a character

One of the only good scenes in the movie.
>>
A CHILD PLAYING WITH HIS TANGERINE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6bD3SpIvk what an amazing scene....
>>
>>70038180
LOIK A BABY'S AHM 'OLDIN AN APPLE
>>
File: Alfred_Pennyworth_TDKR.jpg (44 KB, 705x691) Image search: [Google]
Alfred_Pennyworth_TDKR.jpg
44 KB, 705x691
I always hoped that you would stop posting here /tv/. That you'd go outside, play a sport, find a girlfriend. I have this fantasy, you see. That one friday night I would be out on the town and stop by this little bar and grab a pint, and I'd see you there with a 5/10. I'd recognize you by the cape and fedora. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor I to you, but we'd both know... that you'd moved on. Instead you sit in your damned cave fapping to waifus and crying about feels.
>>
>>70038180
>>70038311
A LONG TIME AGO, I WAS IN BURMA. MY FRIENDS, DR PAVEL HERE AND ONLY ONE OF YOU WERE WORKING FOR THE GOVERNMENT. THEY WERE TRYING TO BUY THE FLIGHT PLAN OF BIG GUYS BY BEING IN CHARGE WITH PRECIOUS STONES.

BUT THEIR FORESTS WERE BEING RAIDED BY A BANDIT IN A CARAVAN WHO WAS A BIG GUY SO WE WENT LOOKING FOR THE STONES. BUT IN SIX MONTHS WE NEVER MET BIG GUYS.

ONE DAY I SAW A TANGERINE PLAYING WITH A RUBY THE SIZE OF A CHILD. THE BANDIT WAS A BIG GUY
>>
File: CIA - BigSignal.png (237 KB, 568x297) Image search: [Google]
CIA - BigSignal.png
237 KB, 568x297
>>70038456
That's a big post.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.