[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He wasn't just a war vet, but was a covert operative with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1464199057354.jpg (83 KB, 640x449) Image search: [Google]
1464199057354.jpg
83 KB, 640x449
He wasn't just a war vet, but was a covert operative with military background. Like a Michael Westen (from Burn Notice) on crack.

It explains his tactics, as well as his varying stories about his origins, having taken up so many identities as a spy, he can just roll with anything and be convincing.
>>
pretty sure he was a 2 bit goon who fell in a vat of acid
>>
>implying a normal psycho can't get a military education with a library card
>>
>>70033643
vat of super villain acid*
>>
Is it possible that he's related to CIA somehow?

>Ridiculously convoluted plan that he seems to be making up on the spot
>Irrational hatred for big guys (Harvey Dent, Batman)
>Bizarre backstory that he changes every two minutes
>disturbingly homoerotic dialog for the big guy he comes across, "You complete me"

Is it possible that CIA and Joker are part of a group that's enemies with the league of shadows? Maybe they were trying to destroy them. Joker attacked batman and CIA attacked Bane.

It makes sense if you think about it.
>>
>>70033618

Those scars man... I doubt he did it himself.. and I think it was a some sort of mob torture for money... since the Mob is a prominent figure in the Nolanverse... but his knowing so much about c4 and bombmaking leads me to belive he has a bacjground in chemistry

Which nakes sense

Add tge everday pressure of living a normal.life with that face around ppl... and it kinda clicks... a clown.., everyones always laughing...at him that is

Which is why hes si serious
>>
File: bane feels funny.jpg (35 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
bane feels funny.jpg
35 KB, 800x532
>>70033643
That's classic bane
>not muh bane
>>
File: 1463810020671.jpg (75 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1463810020671.jpg
75 KB, 800x600
>>70033839
>when the lore is too deep
>>
>>70033618
He's a ghost whose presence cannot be denied.
>>
>>70033618
It's stupid, but I actually like the theory that he's the narrator from Fight Club.
>>
>>70033673
This is what liberals actually believe.
>>
>>70033959
/tv/ quotes Crowley's Liber Astarte now?
>>
>>70034049
I heard he becomes V, too
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.