[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well who would have guessed it would turn out to be utter shite.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ganked.jpg (61 KB, 745x321) Image search: [Google]
ganked.jpg
61 KB, 745x321
Well who would have guessed it would turn out to be utter shite.
>>
>>70033259
Literally everyone

Poor ben foster
>>
>>70033259

Wait for the embargo to lift it will rise.

Did anybody really think Cucktics would like a high fantasy movie like this?
>>
File: 9a9665af84.gif (998 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
9a9665af84.gif
998 KB, 500x281
>>70033259
>mediocre trailers
>completely uninteresting premise

pretty much everyone.
>>
>>70033259
You know what Rotten tomattoes is bs the scores aren't realistic to what someone can find enjoyable especially when you get critics who think the new ghostbusters is going to be good giving negative reviews like the one on Warcraft, I enjoyed the shit out of Xmen apocalypse and BVS was somewhat okay but that 51% is just stupid for Xmen and the lower then 30% for bvs review scores are a stupid thing read the reviews the well thought out ones are the ones praising this movie don't be ghostbusterloving faggot like
Alonso Duralde
>>
>>70033582
>inb4 dcuck or some dumb capeshit thing
>>
File: Wolf.jpg (36 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
Wolf.jpg
36 KB, 470x313
>>70033259
I expect it to be shit.

I don't like the world of warcraft although I do know the original lore.

I think game of thrones (at least the last 2 seasons), and most fantasy television in general, is shit.

All that said, of every negative review I've seen, they all read like:

>Orcs and Magic, pathetic nerdy shit.
>Too many names, I can't follow

Essentially coming across as if they are banking on hate train memes to get them clicks.

I surprise myself defending this film, but the trailers actually made it look like a fun, silly fantasy adventure that doesn't do the usual American spoon fed plot for babies.

I will probably get some herb and check with out with a few friends when it drops in June (Aus release).
>>
i'm a wowfag. i am deeply excited to see this movie. i'm not a little bit surprised that the critics hate it. this movie is for plebs like me.
>>
>>70033582
X-Men Apocalypse was shit though.
>>
>>70033629
That's a good attitude.
The bandwagon phenomenon gets people hating more things than they need to, with the ultimate result of no fun being allowed.
>>
>>70033951
Well that's like your opinion dude.

Also how was it shit?
>>
>>70034370
welcome to /tv/
>>
>>70034482
...where everything is shit and your opinion doesn't matter.
>>
>>70034370
>its all just bandwagoning!
>there are never objectively indicators of low quality!!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.