[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>UK >*current year* How is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: wut.jpg (70 KB, 634x398) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
70 KB, 634x398
>UK

>*current year*

How is this allowed?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVLlmL9qsww
>>
frankly all things should be allowed
>>
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>70024325
This is the kind of people who find this shit hot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJinWua98NA
>>
Why is UK television the equivalent of autistic internet clickbait articles?
>>
>>70024800
Brits are fucking retarded.
>>
>>70024325
This programme is a meme mine.

I notice the old dude on the public walk was just like "it makes them happy makes life interesting who cares", the people vaguely aggressive about it were a couple of idiots. As in low paid workers, probs low IQ.
>>
>>70024846
edgy
>>
>How is this allowed?

Because we're literally run by people that hate this country and it's native inhabitants
>>
>>70024800
Channel 4 is publicly owned and has to make a certain amount of programming that demonstrably improves people's lives as part of its charter. For it's entire run it's produced docs of people with marginalised sexual tastes to fulfill this.
>>
>>70024921
>that demonstrably improves people's lives
what?
>>
>>70024325

This reminds me of the time that I was at a BDSM event out in the woods and a male/female couple, not unlike pic related, talked about how they like to go about their business.
>>
>>70025209
Good story mate I like how interesting that was to read, bet you don't get called boring often do you pal
>>
File: AboutC43--(None)_A2.jpg (70 KB, 602x601) Image search: [Google]
AboutC43--(None)_A2.jpg
70 KB, 602x601
>>70025171
I was talking to someone while writing, that's not right. It has to cause debate and show unusual lifestyles and points of view. It even has to make weird programmes. It's remit is in pic related.

It was set up by Thatcher to create a glut of temporary jobs and fail.
>>
>>70025420
jesus christ
>>
>>70025420

Basically they have to show shit that nobody else is showing, be 'representative' and 'diverse' all that jazz. It's why it often had the edgy and quirky shit, because it had to. It's also why they were able to show Cricket for a good few years because nobody else was interested in doing so.
>>
>>70025544
I know right?

It's made a great little ecosystem for things like short films and investigative journalism, and doesn't cost anyone anything really.
>>
File: 1464196507572.jpg (40 KB, 188x252) Image search: [Google]
1464196507572.jpg
40 KB, 188x252
>>70025751
>>
>>70024325
Because we live in a postmodern world where people have thrown out objective morality. We're now on the road to acceptance of everything. The only thing that won't be accepted is dissent, because people won't stand to be reminded that they are living their lives in rebellion to God and reality itself.
>>
>>70025420
>No in-house production
Always wondered why Channel 4 News was a ITN production
>>70025619
>It's also why they were able to show Cricket for a good few years
Guessing its also why they took over the paralympics. No one cared about it when it was on the BBC.
>>
>>70025792
Jay Bauman is a pepe now?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.