[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the point of this Sopranos scene? Paulie's bitching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
What is the point of this Sopranos scene? Paulie's bitching about the coffee having weird names, but all the names are Italian. He says coffee's been stolen from Italians, but he doesn't know what an espresso is.

Is the joke that Paulie is an ignorant muh heritage fag, or is David Chase just inserting his whining into the show?
>>
italians are jews that can't read
>>
>>70023454
>Is the joke that Paulie is an ignorant muh heritage fag
Yes. The literal entire point of Paulie is comedic relief.
>>
>>70023454
you didn't notice that most of the mob guys in The Sopranos are kinda stupid ?
>>
>>70023540
This, "Italian"-Americans are a joke, for example when Paulie goes to Italy and they see him order a mac and gravy
>"And you thought the Germans were classless pieces of shit"
>>
what is the point of most of season 6....
>>
>>70023454
sopranos has a lot of whining and there's a lot of scenes where one of the writers turns one of their characters into a mouthpiece for them to rant about some bullshit
>>
>>70023720
Not true, why do people say this.
>>
>>70023672
It was funny how Tony kind of looks down on the fact that they have a woman leading them but as the episode progresses it's like they're the dorks hanging out with the cool kids on the bleachers for the first time.
>>
humor. the sopranos was comedy gold
>>
>>70023720
This literally never happens. Not once. If you believe it does, then you should stick to capeshit and Breaking Bad.
>>
>>70023454
you a re bitching about this? did you forget ENTIRE Columbus day episode?
>>
>>70023454
WE INVENTED THIS SHIT
>>
>>70023720
name a single time this happens. please
>>
>>70024785
Gary Cooper? He died.
>>
>>70023454
Realism.
Spaghetti niggers don't know shit.
>>
>tfw Italian American
>tfw I live in Seattle

I feel like a fish out of water, I literally bought a track jacket and I still don't feel like a real Italian
>>
How can you watch the sopranos and not get hungry?
>>
File: paulie pepe.jpg (148 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
paulie pepe.jpg
148 KB, 830x1262
>Tells Chrissy to "watch it"
>Chrissy never watches it
>In fact, he displays an intrinsic inability to "watch it" at all

Chris was such a piece of shit. He was given so many chances and fucked up all of them. I was glad when he died.
>>
>>70024785
That is the only episode that I dislike.
>>
>>70027825

That one and College. Otherwise the series is pure Kino.
>>
File: 1463785687562.jpg (42 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
1463785687562.jpg
42 KB, 830x1262
>>70027507
You gotta have the matching pants, slip on white shoes, gold chain, bracelet, watch and an attitude.

Great hair helps too.
>>
>>70027825
>>70024785

I just rewatched Christopher the other day, honestly what do people find so off-putting about it?
>>
>>70028014

It just doesn't fit with the arc of the season at all. Like, I get the message but it just feels stupid and forced.
>>
>>70023720

This is 100% true, if you are not an italian american/grew up in the tristate area you will be blind to it.

sometimes this show is like hearing the way my family used to talk about shit.

Especially the psychiatrists ex husband or whoever he was
>>
>>70027857
contrarian faggot
>>
>>70024623
Yea that's why it's a great show. But then you see how furio can't drop his old world shit and fucks up and negates everything.

Is the sopranos the pinnacle of western thought?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.