[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The only reason you're alive, is because I know who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Don Eladio.jpg (356 KB, 1151x650) Image search: [Google]
Don Eladio.jpg
356 KB, 1151x650
>The only reason you're alive, is because I know who you are
>You are not in Chile anymore

What did he mean by this?
>>
Weird, nonsensical writing.
>>
>>70010928
It was going to be the set up for season 5, but somebody had the awesome idea to bring in Nazis.
>>
Twice, the entire cartel decides not to murder Gus because of who he is. Walt kills him and nothing happens. It's exactly the sort of quality writing you'd expect reddit and imdb connoisseurs to eat up.
>>
More like Dumb Eladio. Should have seen his death coming from a mile away
>>
sea bass
>>
>>70011093
>Walt kills him and nothing happens.

2/10
>>
>>70011126
Walt just takes over and continues like nothing happened. Someone should have come after him.
>>
File: chupac.jpg (32 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
chupac.jpg
32 KB, 500x376
>>70011096
Eladio you say?
>>
File: 1459616359793.jpg (66 KB, 462x664) Image search: [Google]
1459616359793.jpg
66 KB, 462x664
>>70011230

MARIA!! MARIA!!

god i love xfiles
>>
>>70010944

Ambiguous character back story you mean?
>>
>>70011150
um anon...
>>
BRINGUS LOS CHICAS
>>
I get the feeling fring's background will be explored in BCS season 3
>>
>>70010928
it's implied through dialogue sprinkled throughout the show that he was a general under augusto pinoche, thats why hank finds there's no record of him before emigrating to mexico. he's almost certainly guilty of warcrimes, maybe even leading child soldiers, which is ironic considering how upset he gets at walt for suggesting that he was implicit in the use of kids for drug dealing (which he totally was)
>>
>>70013141

maybe he fucked up his relation with the presidente and had to gtfo of chile.
but i also hope they will show a little bit about his past in bcs
>>
I always considered Madrigal to be part of some pseudo illuminati type organization that started using fring when he fled from chile
>>
>>70011093
Shouldn't you be back to your home site? You're not very good at being a keyboard double agent.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.