[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this really happend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
Is this really happend
>>
>>70009154
True story >> Greek propaganda >> semi true story >> comic book >> movie

Some things obviously change during that
>>
>>70009154
Worst part in this movie is how they go on about how the phalanx is the key to spartans success,

and proceed to break the fucking phalanx constantly because it looks cool
>>
>>70009154

Yes, highly trained soldiers with superior equipment raped a bunch of slaves.
>>
>>70009154
>>70009939

Let me add that we know it's accurate because the accounts come from the Persian side.
>>
>>70009154
I remember the memes when it came out, it completely took over the whole 4chan.
>>
no, they had way more soldiers from all around greece to protect the pass, also they wore armor
>>
>>70010072
what sort of memes other than "This is Sparta!"?
>>
>>70010187
we had threads that started with the question
>what is this?
and everybody would post
THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Basically almost all bouard would be spammed to hell by sparta, and there were the shops of Leonidas, it didn't last as long as baneposting but it was way way more annoying.
>>
>>70010390
Zack Snyder literally owes his career to Gerard Butler's line delivery.
>>
>>70009970
through the artistic filter of Herodotus
>>
File: 300.jpg (43 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
43 KB, 612x612
>mfw when I learned the spartans were real
>>
>>70010922

If that's true, where are they hiding?
>>
>>70011503

In Sparta
>>
>>70011503
>>70011725
They still are around, kinda. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsakonian_language Basically this is the Spartan language, Spartans were Laconians/Tsakonians.
>>
ye but they werent crackas lmao baka
>>
>>70009154
Great kino
>>
>>70010922

Did you never go to school?
>>
>>70009154
Yes, specially the giant monsters, deformed people and the guy that is blacker than a blackhole part.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.