[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can defeat the Hulk >can defeat Thor >has an army of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Iron-man-pose2.jpg (76 KB, 570x866) Image search: [Google]
Iron-man-pose2.jpg
76 KB, 570x866
>can defeat the Hulk
>can defeat Thor
>has an army of drones
>invulnerable to concussion and g-force
>thickest plot armor of all
>super genius, can manufacture suits of armor in a cave with a box of scraps

is Iron Man secretly the most powerful entity in the MCU?
>>
He didn't defeat Thor and he got his ass kicked by a strong dude with a shield.
>>
>>70003557
>got his ass beat by a guy with a shield

nah
>>
>>70003557
>alcoholic
>>
>>70003557
>>can defeat Thor

You mean he can slightly inconvenience Thor while the viking is trying hard not to squish the puny human?
>>
>>70003557

You are generally correct in the things you point out. These things fucking ruin the movie series.

Ever since IM3, why does he bother putting himself in danger? He can remote control the suit, or have Jarvis / Friday remote control a whole fleet of suits.

And there's no point in the Hulk any more; the Hulkbuster suit can beat Hulk in a fight, and doesn't have the downside of going mental and destroying cities.

Fucking retarded.
>>
>>70003611
Help me Tony!
>>
>>70003557
Iron Man 1
>almost dies in final battle until pepper starts the giant arc reactor and saves him
>almost beaten by old guy in a clunky suit

Iron man 2
>almost killed by no armor whips guy
>can't defeat whiplash without Rhodes' help
>arc reactor and alcohol killing him

Iron man 3
>suffers ptsd
>suits constantly falling apart
>almost BTFO by heatdude until pepper saves his dumb ass

Most useless superhero or what?
>>
>>70003689
They really should have just done the whole "Hulkbuster" sequence like this: Ironman succeeds in actually just tossing the Hulk (or flying him) like 500 miles from the city, and letting Hulk take his frustration out on a remote controlled suit or a bunch of trees or a mountain or some shit. Having the Hulk LOSE EVER, really made it retarded like you said. Just so bad, I'm hoping Thanos just mops the floor with everyone in the first Infinity Wars movie...at least I think there is more than one, I don't know.

But I also wish there would at least be an animated series with all the most OP versions of the comic heroes, like the one where Hulk holds the Earth together from splitting.
Or a Superman movie where its in the Golden Age..shit anything with any the Flash being as OP as he is written in some of them...it'd just be fun to watch...
>>
>>70003843
Iron man 1

>builds a mini arc reactor not only to save his life but to create a giant super suit under 24/7 surveillance without his captors realizing he's not building a missile but a suit of armor
>literally builds a world changing super weapon in some Afghanistan cave without getting caught

fucking idiocy
>>
>>70003557
He's too shitty of a fighter for that, weaker guys with experience rekt him all the time.
>>
>>70003557
>Alcoholic
>PTSD
>Middle aged
>Got beat by Chris
>>
>>70003583
>implying it was a 1v1
GTFO here man. If Bucky hadn't intervened Cap would have been toast.
>>
>>70003843
No it was the qt robot friend who saved him in IM1
>>
>>70005090
Thor literally had 0 damage on it despite being blasted in the face with repulsers and punched.

Thor is arrogant, which sometimes makes him a sloppy fighter. Stark is a human who is a good fighter as Iron Man and a top Earth superhero. Thor didn't know this.

Plus isn't Thor going through emotional shit that makes him weaker (his human side) during the movie (travelling through dark magic to get to earth, his love for Loki, bringing war to Earth) as seen where he has to manually pick up the hammer.

Thor would have eventually killed or seriously injured Stark if Cap hadn't turned up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.