[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which will bomb harder this weekend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: collage-2016-05-25.png (706 KB, 1024x457) Image search: [Google]
collage-2016-05-25.png
706 KB, 1024x457
Which will bomb harder this weekend?
>>
>>70001748

this is a film discussion board, retard
>>>/biz/
>>
Alice will probably do fine. Plenty of hipster teenage girls are excited for it, even though it looks terrible.
>>
I guess the money has to go somewhere. At least Alice is being marketed
>>
>>70001880
I am optimistic about the alice movie
I mean it'll probably be panned but I just love the universe and the previous movie is just fine
>>
alice will bomb worse than xmen, because xmen as bad as it is still has legs with comic fans. no one i ever met has liked the alice movie
>>
>>70001964
Same senpai.
>>
>>70001748

Neither.

They'll both do well enough.

The real bombs are going to be reserved for Ghostbusters and Warcraft. And I can't wait.
>>
>>70002004

It's a Pirates Of The Carribean situation.

I forgot the 4th film even existed - yet there it is - one of the highest grossing movies of all time.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 240x180
>>70001748
>X-Men movie
>bombing
>>
>>70002047
after breaking up with my gf long ago i was no longer obligated to watch pirates anymore. i heard they were up to making the 5th one. who watches this shit so much they are making so many sequels?
>>
>>70001748
unfortunately, they'll both do well
>>
>>70002464
alice sucks. BUT trendy teen girls buy the bullshit at hottopic so that adds to the reason why the movies still get made
>>
>>70002018

Warcraft will so fine box office wise, it was never a question of if it will make money, it was a question if it was going to be a good movie.
>>
>>70001748
I actually liked the first Alice movie even though I hated the previews and never saw it in theater
>>
>>70002414
lol projecting much?

holding a grudge for some flicks because your ugly girlfriend left your fat ass is not healthy
>>
>>70002414
Me, learn to have fun anon, maybe then girls won't leave you
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.