[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Men BTFO How does it make you feel that women are empowered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ghostbusters-girl-power.jpg (73 KB, 620x374) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters-girl-power.jpg
73 KB, 620x374
Men BTFO

How does it make you feel that women are empowered now. Welcome to the new america, you women hating neckbeards.
>>
>>69996327
That's a funky looking kitchen
>>
I have never had anything but the utmost respect for all women.

The "girl power" stuff is actually sexist against women in an of itself. It implies that women are naturally without power and must seek it out to be the equivalent of men instead of embracing their own womanhood and finding strength in that. It makes me sad that women think that they are powerless and need to tear down men to prop themselves up.
>>
>How does it make you feel that women are empowered now.

Empowered to do what? Make shitty movies?

Cause companies to lose millions and millions of dollars?
>>
>>69996327

Laziest bait ever
>>
>>69996438
That's not how that works. Just means women have power just like men do. Stop living in 1955.
>>
>>69996491
Not bait. I believe in feminism.
>>
File: Feminism Brings Down Standards.jpg (334 KB, 678x733) Image search: [Google]
Feminism Brings Down Standards.jpg
334 KB, 678x733
>>69996571

>That's not how that works.

It very clearly is though.
>>
Who /waitingtill700000000/ here?
>>
>cast assistant
>makeup
>"producer"
>"stunts"

LMAO women are shit, literally none in technical work like lighting, camera or cgi. Gotta leave that for the men because they are too stupid to do it
>>
>>69996353

classic underrated post
>>
>>69996327

>>>/pol/
>>
>>69996571
Except women already have their own source of power that's wholly their own and separate from the power of men. Society is on a downward spiral because we are rejecting the power that femininity has in our society. Both masculinity and femininity are important to societal function and need to be respected.
>>
I am genuinely thrilled with this as I'm not an americunt.
>women join military
>US armed forces get devastated and cease to police the world
>women start calling shots politically
>US society and government crumbles
>Islam moves right in and purges them
>no more USA

It's a dream come true.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.