[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 fast 2 furious seems to be the least liked of the series next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 2fast.jpg (43 KB, 384x576) Image search: [Google]
2fast.jpg
43 KB, 384x576
2 fast 2 furious seems to be the least liked of the series next to tokyo drift. What say you /tv/?
>>
>>69988994

Tokyo Drift was the best m8, tf you on about?
>>
>>69988994
The whole plot is mindnumbingly stupid, and the whole car chase at the end makes zero sense
>>
Tokyo drift was the only movie that had to do with actual racing. It was easily the best of the FF movies
>>
actually about to pirate tokyo drift, been watching initial D and it's got me in that mood you know?

is it worth it, or are there other drift-related movies that'll hold my attention
>>
>>69988994
It was pretty meme-worthy and introduced some good characters, but it felt the least F&F-sy of the series. It was more like a generic 90's cop action flick.
>>
>>69988994

2F2F is what people think FnF is. It is a representation of what the franchise thought it needed to be in order to win over a general audience. In doing so it nearly ruined the franchise.
>>
I saw the first one many years ago and that was more than enough Fast and Furious for one lifetime.
>>
>>69988994
FYI it's objectively the best film in the series and history will prove me right.
It's the only F&F that even know what it is.
It's the only F&F with a believable buddy dynamic.
It contains the best "cameraman getting kicked on the floor" shot in all cinema history.
It's the funniest F&F.
It has the most quote-worth lines.
Mark "the black hole of anything he's in" Vincent isn't in it because he wanted $20mil like a fucking douchebag.

Everything about it is better than the others.
>>
>>69988994
when you watch them it's the most campy of all the F&F films, even next to tokyo drift. but that is actually exactly what i like about it.

i also love the fact that paul walkers characters acts more black throughout the movie the longer he hangs around tyrese.
>>
>>69990994
bruh
>>
>>69990938
>It's the only F&F that even know what it is.

5, 6, and especially 7 are self-aware

>It's the only F&F with a believable buddy dynamic.

>>
>>69990718
>least F&F

Did we watch the same movie? They go out of their way to show car sequences and if you want to talk action movies then 5-7 are the worst offenders in the series.

Anyways I've always enjoyed it, pretty silly movie but entertaining and what a F&F should be.
>>
As an a fan of this magnificent series I would have to agree that 2F2F is the least liked in the series among most FnF bros.

Tokyo Drift is one of the better ones in terms of being closer to a movie about actually racing cars considering that's what the series sought out to be, but the latest ones are good action movies involving cars and in my opinion better movies. Plus all those shit jap mobiles and even the gay Skyline's and Supras and Z cars have nothing on that American muscle.

It will be interesting to see how the series does since they're switching gears once again from heist movies to "spy" movies now.
>>
2 is the second worst. After Tokyo Drift they couldn't didn't find their footing so 4 is the worst. Then in 5 they figure out exactly what it needs to be and going forward they're all masterpieces.

Tokyo Drift is top 3.
>>
>>69990938
>most quote-worthy lines

so much this

>Gallo 24
>Ejecto seato cuz!
>>
>>69991155
>like i said, we hongry
>>
Tokyo Drift is the most innovative and as a result is the best. A Tokyo Drift sequel with The Rock would break box office records.
>>
2 fast 2 furious is great, second only to fast five
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.