[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Joss Whedon Would Return To Marvel Studios If He Can Helm An
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: josswhedon.jpg (12 KB, 216x360) Image search: [Google]
josswhedon.jpg
12 KB, 216x360
http://www.thewrap.com/joss-whedon-reveals-clues-about-his-new-non-marvel-script-exclusive/

>Asked whether he’d be into directing a female-driven Avengers franchise, Whedon told TheWrap, “Yeah, of course. Although I tend more towards the Jessica Jones-ey kind of stories than the delightful Supergirl stories that my daughter wants.” He won’t be directing “Captain Marvel,” the first movie centered on a female superhero to come out of the comic-book brand’s cinematic universe — set to hit theaters in 2019. But, Whedon told us, he’s glad to see a woman leading a superhero movie in the MCU. (The role is yet to be cast.)
>>
>>>/co/
>>
>>69988713
Joss Whedon is still the gayest man on the planet, his wrist is limper than Steven Hawking
>>
It's another thing /tv/ can get it's collective panties in a bunch about thread
>>
>>69988713
Its not like anyone wants him to return. Russos are doing pretty well in trying to salvage his bullshit so far.
>>
>>69988888
Is it true that Stephen Hawking admitted he frequents strip clubs?
>>
>>69988888
Quints confirm
>>
>>69988965

Not just strip clubs, but bondage clubs as well. Maybe he ran into the Ryans.
>>
>>69988713
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>69988713
God I fucking hate numales
>>
File: HyHaYP2.png (353 KB, 304x758) Image search: [Google]
HyHaYP2.png
353 KB, 304x758
>>69988713
When will he learn.
>>
By all rights, Whedon shouldn't be employable, given how he always passes his own failures onto everyone else.

Whedon only made it to where he did, because he managed to get a Sam Raimi type of cult following amongst teen girls and lonely nerds. That's seriously his only appeal. I mean, I'll admit to having enjoyed the occasional episode of one of his shows, but Firefly was pretty shit, Serenity was shit, Buffy was usually shit, and Angel was ok, with some good moments.

Almost everything this guy does, fails.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.