[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished watching this and you were right /tv/. I went in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (570 KB, 1213x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
570 KB, 1213x1920
Just finished watching this and you were right /tv/. I went in expecting to hear a bunch of feminist bullshit from the sorority girls, so that didn't really phase me, what did is the fact that even after portraying all of them as stupid cunts and skanks they still managed to keep their sorority. Even the dean of the college wouldn't fuck with them just because it was girls and not guys. Couldn't believe that Seth Rogen and his wife gave up after they won just because they couldn't stand to see the girls with broken hearts. Where the fuck was that sympathy when the frat got kicked out and Zac Efrons life was ruined? I really regret not going to see the nice guys instead of this but you guys normally blow things out of proportion. I should have listened.
>>
>>69986441
>he ACTUALLY paid to go watch this
GOOD GOYIM
>>
>>69986441
>people watch Seth Rogan films

Stop giving this talentless hack of a jew money
>>
>>69986441
\POL\ IS ALWAYS RIGHT
>>
>>69986475
Sorry that I'm not a degenerate that watches shitty cam copies of everything. Even if I did I support people that I like, and Seth Rogen is one. All of his movies aren't great but there is no denying he has more good movies than bad.
>Pineapple Express
>Knocked Up
>the first neighbors
>Superbad
>This Is The End
>40 Year Old Virgin
I know there's a couple more I just can't think of them.
>>
>>69986684
End yourself, he plays the same obnoxious character every single movie and moutbreathers like you eat it up. I bet you like Adam Sandler as well
>>
>>69986957
If somethings not broke don't fix it. His movies are funny whether it's the same character or not. I'd rather see him stick to something I know he can do and make people laugh than make something that's gonna be terrible that he had no business being in. And no Adam Sandler has a couple decent movies but I definitely am not a big fan of him.
>>
>>69986684
I hope this is bait.
>>
>Where the fuck was that sympathy when the frat got kicked out and Zac Efrons life was ruined?

I think this is the question on all our minds today.
>>
>>69986441
Goddamn how does Chloe Grace Moretz still get work? She has no curves, no body whatsoever.
>>
>>69987108
your not going to find discussion here, dumbass.
all your doing is replying to people who just want (you)swhile they f5 into cunnyville
>>
>>69987108
>laughing at movies

You need to leave, pleb
>>
>>69987193
politics
>>
>>69987326
>replying to the socially needy
you will have crusty palms
>>
>pays to watch bitches attention whore and manipulate submissive men

Nigger, you could've just turned on the news....or watch ESPN.....
>>
>>69987361
My palms are crusty because their covered with cum, is that what you meant?
>>
I refuse to watch any movies with that smug bitch

ugly as sin and bad actress
>>
>>69986957
You just don't like him because you're anti-Semitic
>>
File: 1463909754985.jpg (1022 KB, 1130x1695) Image search: [Google]
1463909754985.jpg
1022 KB, 1130x1695
>>69986441
Did Chloe have any lewd scenes?
>>
>>69986441
can someone just post all the boobs that were in the movie so i don't have to watch it? ty
>>
File: 1457456932145.jpg (448 KB, 1448x2173) Image search: [Google]
1457456932145.jpg
448 KB, 1448x2173
>>69986441
So what is this movie about? Can some one lay down the plot for this flick?
>>
>>69987326
>not laughing at comedies
You should watch who you're calling a pleb, pleb.
>>
>>69988637

Literal Fridge
>>
Chloe has an odd, yet cute face.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.