[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Angry Birds movie is anti-Muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1164x10000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1164x10000
What are your guys' thoughts on this? It seems very plausible.
>>
Well I mean, nobody really likes Muslims, do they?
>>
>>69969485
Muslims can't eat bacon or drink beer. If I couldn't eat bacon or drink beer, I'd fly a plane into a fuckin building.
>>
Is this shit secretly the most based red-pilled movie to date?
>>
you're a year late, /v/ toursit
>>
>>69969342
huh...
>>
>>69969518
bacon tastes like shit and is unhealthy and literally the same for beer
>>
Muslims are probably the lowest form of life on the planet, other than Australians.
They are bearded pigs who love blowing shit up.
>>
How does it end?
>>
>>69969605
t. Sour Grapes Muslim
>>
>>69969485
Liberalcucks do, otherwise they'd be racist
>>
>>69969628
With all white men being killed and white women sent to the muzzie breeding grounds.
>>
Even if it did, do you think sjws will fight for muslims? Only muslims really care about muslims
>>
>>69969518
I think it's more like if you're silly enough to not eat something because a book says God doesn't want you to of course you can be tricked into doing shit like fly planes into buildings. It's that kind of aggressive gullibility that makes everyone who isn't Islamic hate everything about Muslims. If they were chill like the Amish and just put in their work it wouldn't be a deal but they think their god wants them to be difficult for the rest of the universe, for the rest of time.
>>
>>69969605
Hi Mohamed
>>
>>69969605
Go to bed, muhammad.
>>
>>69969866
wisslpb?
>>
>>69969866
Who's this disgusting inbred and why do you keep shilling her so hard?
>>
>>69969605
>unhealthy
Moderation doesn't just mean cleaning up threads on anime image boards, anon.
>>
>>69969945
lol I bet
Gotta keep all the BvS Ultimate Edition and Star Wars threads alive, right?
>>
>>69969866
wisslpb?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.