[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I slowly starting to like Varys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: o5rm6gchfeam5l4cxscf.jpg (27 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
o5rm6gchfeam5l4cxscf.jpg
27 KB, 650x366
Why am I slowly starting to like Varys?
>>
BECAUSE HE HAS NO KEK, REMEMBER DUDE LMAO.
>>
>>69960361
Who?
>>
I started to like him pretty early on.

He at least appears to use his spy network and political influence for selfless reasons. Making him a bit like the anti-Littlefinger.

They both play the game, but he hasn't sacrificed his humanity to do so, and doesn't really seem to want anything from it.
>>
>>69960361

Varys has always been one of my favourites. Sandor is best bitch, tho.
>>
>>69960361
He was always good, hes actually been boring these last couple of seasons, joining danys storyline does that you.
>>
>>69960402
DUDE I'M A MIDGET LMAO

DUDE I DRINK LMAO

DUDE YOU HAVE NO DICK LMAO
>>
>>69960361

One of the better actor choices. He's consistently good despite every other failure the show scores.
>>
>>69960361
no dick = no possibility to procreation
his purpose? serve his agenda and he has a moral compass

= genuinely good dude
>>
File: 1438781717805.png (77 KB, 596x581) Image search: [Google]
1438781717805.png
77 KB, 596x581
>>69960402
heh no cock
>>
>>69960361
Because you're behind.
Based spider
>>
>>69960796
Varys should be more fat and stink of perfumes to hide his body-fat-stank, but otherwise he was perfectly casted. *titter*
>>
Because the hacks Benioff and Weiss changed his story so that he is genuinely a force for the good of the realm instead of having other motivations.
>>
>>69960361
I was about to until he acted completely out of character for literally no reason other than to get BTFO by the red woman. Like he'd never acted like that in the history of the show, and I'm meant to believe he just comes out with fucking DUMB FANATIC BITCH now?
>>
>>69960427
>They both play the game, but he hasn't sacrificed his humanity to do so, and doesn't really seem to want anything from it.

Well he has no cock or relatives so he can play the altruism game.
>>
>>69962029
Well considering he got cut for some blood/fire magic its understandable that he is sceptical imo
>>
did Varys not believe in magic or something?

just because some crazy bitches can read his mind or know the guy who cut his dick doesn't mean the lord of light is real
>>
>>69962322
Or maybe he's a really good actor and merely pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>69961817
>stink of perfumes

Hm...
>>
he's a good actor but he starts to bug me what with his little neck "recoils". yeah we get it
>>
>>69962322

I don't think anyone actually knew the story of how his dick was cut off, only that it was.

She knew exactly how it happened and what happened while it was actually happening. He prides himself on knowledge. It seemed like he was taken aback at something only he knew, implying shes legit and has at least some power.
>>
>>69962029
Nah, he stated several times that he hates all kinds of magic. No wonder he hates religous fanatics.
>>
>>69960361

Varys is Egg
>>
because you didn't care about him until he pandered to your edgy teen ideals about religion with his fedora tipping lines in the last episode about fanatics.
>>
>>69962854
lol nope
>>
>>69960361

>Not liking him from day 1

With Hodor gone, he's the only character I like left in the show so he better not die.
>>
>>69962902

>Fedora tipping

Sorry m8 but that image is now of the alt right group, go pretend you give a shit about God to spite all those evul librulz
>>
Where did his wit and sharp tongue go though? He has been ridiculed and insulted throughout this season and the last and he just stands there and takes it
>>
>>69963041

Dudes in a foreign country, part of a military takeover of a city while enemy agents are prowling around. He also has unsteady allies. He's being careful when to unleash the bantz, for his own sake.
>>
>>69963041
heh because he has no cock
>>
>>69963168
Suppose that makes sense. In Kings Landing he had an established seat of power, so he could talk more freely.
>>
>>69960361
>not already liking based varys

but honestly he has no business supporting dany or being in meereen tho
>>
>>69960427
>>69961254
His little Birds get their tongue cut out.
>>
>>69963487
how did they speak to qyburn then?
>>
>>69960427
i think his ultimate game is to wipe out magic and religion for stealing his dick
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.