[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two will do everything to protect you, others will do everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 12.jpg (547 KB, 1647x1359) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
547 KB, 1647x1359
Two will do everything to protect you, others will do everything to kill you.

New rule: whoever you choose as an ally will provide you with all the powers they possibly could, e.g. if you choose Thanos he gives you his gauntlet whenever you ask, if you choose Iron Man he builds a suit for you and provide you with all kinds of weaponry etc. Some of them can not give you powers though, like Wolverine.

Who would you choose?
>>
>>69959504
Superman and thanos
>>
Iron Man and Wolverine

everyone knows they are the poster boys from their respective franchise and have plot armor
>>
Thor and Quicksilver. Just imagine how brutal the punches would be.
>>
>>69959596
Iron Man dies in Infinity War.
Wolverine dies in Wolverine 3 because recast and reboot.
Possibly of course. But the game is not inside films, we imagine it happens in real life with no plot.
>>
>>69959722
Superman doesn't move an inch.
>>
>>69959504
Professor X can mind control them all to not kill me and Quicksilver just for good measure.

I win.
>>
>>69959535
The only correct answer
>>
>>69959504
Dude, that is a really scary situation...

Like... someone is necessarily going to die... imagine spiderman giving his life for you ;~; being killed by the hulk or something...
>>
>>69959535
This
>>
>>69959504
which gems does thanos even have? four on the glove i guess but which ones.
>>
>>69959504
using movie power levels and assuming professor x has cerebro,
professor x and thanos
using comic books
superman and thanos
thanos solos desu
>>
Thanos to give the infinity gauntlet to Putin.
>>
Putin because the rest aren't real.
>>
>>69959504

Quicksilver and Spider-Man

Quicksilver is a literal god in those movies and Spidey has the best plot armor.
>>
Iron Man and Thanos

> Build the Gauntlet into a suit
>>
>>69961229
winrar
>>
>>69961121
I don't know comics that well, isn't there only total of 5 gems? If so then he has them all.
>>
professor x for mind control
thanos just in case
>>
>>69961238
plot armor does not apply
>>
File: flash.jpg (217 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
flash.jpg
217 KB, 1000x563
what if we throw this guy into the mix? would you change your answer?
>>
I only need Thanos if he has the gauntlet
>>
Why is no one choose Apocalypse? Is he that underpowered? I'd probably choose Thanos and Apocalypse.
>>
>>69961360
Thanos punches and destroys half the universe, destroying earth completely in the process.
>>
I only want Wanda
>>
>>69962038
Enjoy your 30 sec with her until you are both dead
>>
>>69959504
Thanos and dr. X
>>
>>69960197
X can't do shit to Thanos tbqh famalam
>>
What the fuck is this autistic thread
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.