[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ricky Gervais Show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
This belongs here right? Can I get some thoughts on it for anyone that has watched it?
>>
>>69956388
yeah turns out
>little monkey fella
>>
>>69956435
Karl>God Himself>>>Ricky>>>>>>>>>Steve
>>
>>69956388
The most comfy show of all time.
>>
>>69956870
it's ironic considering The Office ushered in the lamentable trend of extreme cringe humor in sitcoms.

50 years from now, nobody will still care about The Office because nobody actually likes it. The Ricky Gervais Show will be an enduring classic.
>>
>ywn listen to the XFM shows for the first time again
>>
I watched the Ricky Gervais show and loved it.

I would be interested in listening to more of their podcasts that didn't get animated if they're in this same format, with Ricky, Steven and Karl.

Where should I start? And where should I get them?
>>
>>69957471
I think 99% of their podcast got animated. Waste of time trying to find that last few minutes of audio that didn't get cheerful colours attached to it.
>>
Brits talking is like ASMR to me.
>>
I fucking hate this guy. I hate it when he constantly says "I know what you're thinking" like some brain dead English autistic cunt.
>>
>tfw I need to listen to the XFM shows to fall asleep.
>>
>>69957471
I would say scrap the podcasts and just listen to the XFM stuff. It should be easy enough to find a torrent for the entire collection.

>>69957536
me too, /b/ro
>>
>>69957569
>>69957471
What's the benefit of just having the audio over the animated show?
I 'watch' it when I go to bed, and by that I mean I just play an episode with the monitor off so it's basically the same thing. More uncut content? I've only watched the show, never listened to the podcast.
>>
File: 1453575066907.jpg (164 KB, 1344x524) Image search: [Google]
1453575066907.jpg
164 KB, 1344x524
/v/ made a few edits like these. Any /tv/ related ones? And by that I'm basically requesting a Bane+CIA+Dr Pavel edit.
>>
>>69957607
Basically the XFM stuff gives you a hundred plus hours of far more natural conversations. The podcasts are pretty clearly structured and planned out using material they'd already discussed on the radio show. That just means it's not nearly as witty and unrehearsed.
>>
>>69957607
>More uncut content?

Yes.

You should listen to the XFM shows though, they're miles better than the podcast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66njgWWsJB0&list=PLMtVekbZxaUeAK5nw0BCHaTGOqqekryDY
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.