[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, here's an honest question: How come this is the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 900x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 900x563
So, here's an honest question:

How come this is the only movie that NO ONE accuses of being shilled on here? Like, it's nigh impossible to discuss any movie that's currently in theaters or will soon be in theaters without someone going
>$0.01 has been deposited into your account

Yet this film, which was almost universally panned, is hailed as some sort of misunderstood artistic masterpiece?

Am I taking fucking crazy pills? What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>69953189
Literally every thread I've seen on this that has a lot of replies has the word "dcshill" or says "shilling for DC"

Nice thread
>>
Kino can be confusing to the small-minded.
>>
Because after MoS and BvS, Warner is too poor to pay for shills on an irrelevant cantonese board

Those retards you see do it for free
>>
>>69953189
fuck off. if you don't know by now that /tv/ is Armond White in board form (contrarian because lol), then you are new as fuck.
>>
true art doesn't need shills
>>
>>69953189
I've contributed to the analysis and made some of the graphics being passed around to explain some of the stuff many people didn't get.

I do it for free my man.
>>
>>69953365
I've been here since Baneposting began.
>>
>>69953401
If that's true it wouldn't be discussed half as much here
>>
>>69953315
>>69953420
Jeez, that's kinda sad tbqhwyf
>>
>>69953189
It's a flawed but decent action flick that's become a meme thanks to Evan and Kino posters trying to force a company brand war that doesn't exist.
>>
>>69953189
the guy who posts about the home release is just one guy

most threads around the movie are bait/flame threads.

i guess there are a few people who like the movie, how much relative to viewer and posters on the board i don't know, obviously a minority, with i think around ten posters being the driving influence for the all the analysis shit
>>
>>69954403
>implying more than 10 people post on /tv/
>>
>>69953189
>$0.01 has been deposited into your account
>>
>>69953189
It showed how bad the corruption has gotten with critics. I don't think BvS is a good movie but the reasons it got blasted for are complete bullshit.
>>
>>69953705
Don't forget the people who legitimately want to discuss what they hope that DC's movies are going to do.

I think we're moving past the phase where the actual fans are even going to attempt to convince anyone else of what they believe they see being portrayed, so you needn't worry about any more of those meaningless "meme" images that bother some folks so much.

Please enjoy your board-sanctioned Evans™ images in their stead.
>>
>>69953189
Pity.
>>
>>69954960
Fucking sick of these Marvlets on my /tv/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.