[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 1200x849) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 1200x849
Do you genuinely believe that there are movies women cannot understand?
>>
my wifes daughter loves this movie
>>
Yes. I cannot count all the films I would never show to a girl if I wanted to watch something with her. We're simply too different, despite what modern progressive societies keep telling you.
>>
Not really. I just like shitposting in these threads because I hate women, and so I can put off my anger.
>>
>>69953055
most of the films posted in these thread are pretty normie and everyone can understand them.
but yes, there are some films that women can't understand.
>>
>>
>>69953055
Define honor for me
>>
File: Taxi Driver 5.jpg (261 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Taxi Driver 5.jpg
261 KB, 1024x576
>>69953055
>>
>>69953055
"Yes" Even shows too like:

>Drive
>Goodfellas
>True Detective
>We Were Soldiers
>Taxi Driver
>No Country For Old Men

Basically anything that shows people being selfless, heroric and dignitive.
>>
Do girls have a sense of honour and dignity?
>>
Lazy clickbait thread
>>
File: FB_IMG_1456021792568.jpg (16 KB, 480x574) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456021792568.jpg
16 KB, 480x574
Yes, because women and men are biologically different, and we think different from each other. We form relationships in different ways, we value different things. Most women have common interests, as well most men. So, some movies, because of their themes, are less atractive or interesting for a woman. Maybe they can understand the film after a conversation, but never from the perspective of a man. Same goes the other way around. It's not a matter of intelligence or capacity, but of interest.

It's like a kid trying to understand the themes of an adult theme. There are certain things the kid will not be able to understand, even after such things have been explained, simply because he is not an adult. Now, I'm not saying women are like children when compared to men, just to be clear.
>>
>>69953439
came to post this
>>
A woman will never understand Her
>>
>>69954240
woman here
I did understand that movie.

bye!
>>
>>69954268
no you didn't
>>
>>69954268
Tits or Gtfo
>>
>>69954268
your definition of understand
>" tehe he fell in love with computer, now she gone away how sad, blah blah why did this why did that how come so and so whos that, omg that actor is in this other moive"
>>
File: ao97w1X_460s.jpg (34 KB, 460x279) Image search: [Google]
ao97w1X_460s.jpg
34 KB, 460x279
I think they understand they just dont care.

I think most are intelligent enough but society makes them incredibly shallow and are conditioned to focus on optimistic positive emotions despite how grim reality really is.

Just want to reiterate that its all conditioning, theres plenty of shallow guys too.

But my first instinct is not to expect much from women.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.