[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Killed off in the first few minutes of the Force Awakens.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Maxvonsydow.jpg (73 KB, 474x607) Image search: [Google]
Maxvonsydow.jpg
73 KB, 474x607
>Killed off in the first few minutes of the Force Awakens.
>Only in a handful of scenes in GOT, is then killed off.

Why is his talent being wasted?
>>
>>69952531
dude is old and wants money
>>
>>69952531
HOLD THE DOOR
O
DOOR
O
O
R
>>
>>69952531
Please, he's doing cushy bit parts for the fun of it. He ain't gotta prove shit to anybody.
>>
So who exactly was he in TFA? I dont remember any part of the movie giving him a name or talking about who he was in relation to the other characters. He was just that guy who had the map.
>>
>>69952531
How is he still alive all these years after The Exorcist? And he still looks the same!
>>
I swear he's been 80 years old for like 40 years.
>>
>>69952974
That's a story for another time.
>>
>>69952974
>So who exactly was he in GOT? I dont remember any part of the show giving him a name or talking about who he was in relation to the other characters.

Don't you dare fucking say Bloodraven I don't care if he said he had a thousand eyes and one because he had two fucking eyes and was a thousand years old
>>
>>69953039
Old people look the same until they die.
>>
>>69952531
He's fucking old man, what do you expect?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.