[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THEY ALIVE DAMMIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: Unbreakable-Kimmy-Schmidt.png (545 KB, 1172x500) Image search: [Google]
Unbreakable-Kimmy-Schmidt.png
545 KB, 1172x500
THEY ALIVE DAMMIT
>>
s2 was weak but that anti-sjw episode was amazing
>>
>>69949161

I didn't catch any anti SJW themes, just a lot of anti white and white guilt
>>
any panty scene?
>>
>>69949250
they were making fun of the cultural appropriation nonsense
>>
>>69949115
i avoid pro-fag shows out of principle. What am i missing?
>>
>>69949250
The episode with Titus' one man show.

Tina Fey hits the SJW crowd as often as extolling SJW-esque views.
>>
>>69949250
>I didn't watch it
>>
>>69949263
This you guys. This is important.
>>
>>69950095

>he missed the episode where Jacquelyn throws a party to benefit native americans but the evil white people don't care
>>
>>69949703
Nothing it's shit
>>
>>69949703
I hate fags and niggers but the gay nigger in this show is actually hilarious.
>>
2nd season is leagues worst than the 1st, but it's still watchable.

Some of the jokes just fall flat and there will literally will be a moment of silence between my gf and I as we wait for the next one. It work for 30 Rock because Baldwin could spit them out a mile a minute. So something eventually landed
>>
>>69949250

the gay black man puts on a play where hes a geisha and SJW protest it for cultural appropriation and start rating offensive things as hitlers "THATS 8 HITLERS!"

and it ends with one of them admitting she isnt offended anymore and she disappears out of existence
>>
>>69949161
>muh SJW boogeyman

>>>/r/KotakuInAction
>>
File: 1455691087146.jpg (95 KB, 1000x1461) Image search: [Google]
1455691087146.jpg
95 KB, 1000x1461
>love 30 rock and tina fey in general but can't stand this show
I've been watching s1 for over a year now and still haven't made it to episode 4
>>
>aw-k-ward
>humour
>>
>>69949703
The homo nignog is the best part of the show. He's lazy, broke, and mentally ill. If you are a prejudiced fuck then you'll enjoy this character.
>>
Kimmy is my waifu

everyone else back off
>>
>>69950515
I saw an article about that scene that was livid at the thought of people accusing a black person of cultural appropriation. Later it was mad about the lesson being mad over these things is stupid. Basically the article was mad at both sides at once.
>>
The writing is still pretty sharp but not as funny or biting as 30 Rock. It really is like 30 Rock lite.

Kimmy is fucking adorable though, I could watch the show just for Ellie Kemper.
>>
>If you tickle us, do we not elmo?
Best line
>>
>John Hamm shows up

Was genuinely surprised. Never thought he would do comedy.
>>
>>69949625
Titus being japanese?
>>
>>69951432
he was a semi-regular on 30 Rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-J-TyqAk4I
>>
>>69951432
>. Never thought he would do comedy
He also did voice acting in that Minions movie
>>
File: smug anime face.jpg (126 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
smug anime face.jpg
126 KB, 492x492
>Tina Fey forcing herself into season two with all the subtlety of a rhino in a china shop

Oh, neat, I guess. The deconstruction of SJWs was awesome, tho. I wish I could find an unsullied gingerfu who I could teach about the world's idiosyncrasies
>>
>>69951432
Hamm is a huge goofball. Seeing him as the brooding Don draper after watching 30 Rock made is almost impossible. Rumor is he was up for the part of Jack before Baldwin auditioned.
>>
>>69951415
was not expecting a merchant of venice reference

had to pause and comprehend what happened
>>
I hated it at first but I gave it another chance and continued watching. Around episode 4 it starts to pick up
>>
How accurate is it?
>>
>>69951415
Titus had at least 90% of the best lines of season 2.
>>
File: hotline pepe.png (59 KB, 750x730) Image search: [Google]
hotline pepe.png
59 KB, 750x730
It was shit when Tina Fey wrote herself in and Mary Sued her way into the show.

I guess the old bag wasnt getting enough attention compared to Kimmy and got mad.
>>
>>69952104
her scenes were funny at first but I got super sick of the therapy plotline really quickly as it kept being

>i cant help you
>ill help you
>i cant help you

etc
>>
File: This faggot.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
This faggot.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
>>69952104
>Jon Hamm could have planned an identical therapist exploring Kimmy's fucked up life in the bunker
>instead we got DUDE DRUNK MIDDLE AGED WOMAN LMAO
>>
>>69950499

I miss 30 Rock, there were so many jokes, it was just so dense.
>>
>>69952292
That scene with Sorkin when he deconstructed how 30 rock writes their jokes in under a minute is fucking fantastic. It was liberal bullshit, sure, but the level of self awareness was delightful.
>>
>>69951432

"Remember me? We put that madman in jail."

Oh ho ho!
>>
>>69951684

Just kidnap a teenage ginger and put her in your apocalypse bunker for 15 years. Easy peasy.
>>
>>69951601
I keep forgetting that movie existed.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.