[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did this shit have to be 3 hours long?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: fid15564.jpg (39 KB, 350x522) Image search: [Google]
fid15564.jpg
39 KB, 350x522
Did this shit have to be 3 hours long?
>>
>>69915748

Did you have somewhere to be?
>>
>>69915822
Fuck off cuck.
>>
The real question is, did it have to be bad?

>SURPRISE! THERES BEEN PEOPLE HIDING UNDER THE FLOOR THE WHOLE TIME! LOL! BET YOU DIDNT SEE THAT COMING!!!

It was building up to be a really cool murder mystery type thing, and then just crumbled into shit.
>>
>>69915748
some scenes were a bit thine. Could have been cut down to 2:30-45 mins.

8/10 movie though and the best shit the faggot Tarantino have made since pulp fiction.
>>
>>69915855

Is that a no?
>>
>>69916238
>It was building up to be a really cool murder mystery type thing, and then just crumbled into shit.
I agree with anon. The beginning of the third act was really weak compared to the rest of the movie.
>>
>>69916238
There was also absolutely no reason for them to hide like that. They outnumbered them and had no reason to think otherwise since there couldn't really be more than 3 people (plus their bitch) in that carriage. Also, they even entered the cabin one at a time, making it incredible easy to kill Kurt Russel, then they have even better numbers to kill Samuel L Jackson, the Mannix and the driver. This was definitely Tarantino's worst film.
>>
>>69916238
>>69916399
>>69916678

this desu, I thought it would've played more smoothly, a la Jackie Brown, with everyone havin their reasons, switchin sides and deceiving each other, being more psychological overall, then it went to shit in the last hour

>plot twist: everyone is the suspect!

and now it's time for blood to spill everywhere!
>>
File: 1461222807312.png (307 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1461222807312.png
307 KB, 450x450
>I recognise her stew
>He would never leave his chair
>>
>>69915748
MAYBE YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF WHY YOU HAD TO BE BORN FUCK
>>
>release it at same time as Star Wars

>blame Star Wars for stomping it

>don't blame themselves for poor release date
>>
>>69920263
isn't the same shit?
>>
>>69915748
OH BOY OH BOY
>>
I feel like it would have been better if they had cut the flashback scenes and just let the characters explain them. Kinda weird how for 2 hours the characters are explaining events from the past and then suddenly when black dick is mentioned you have to show the event. Same thing with them hiding in the cabin and shooting Zoe Bell, there was no reason to show what happened before. It would have added rewatchability to the film if you had not showed it, the viewer would actually have to think what had happened.
>>
no but sally is dead so theres nothing that can be done
>>
>>69920263
I think he only really complained about star wars becaused it pushed his showing out of some 70mm showings.

I do wish i had made it to one of those roadshows, i bet it would have looked great.
>>
>>69922399
I saw it in 70mm. I really don't see what all the fuss was about. Fucking Deadpool looked just as good on the big screen if you ask me.

Right at the very beginning during the opening credits there was a scene where the snow was so bright, the flickering of the projector bulb started to make me feel sick and I am usually not bothered by flashing lights.
>>
>>69922903
Well i feel a little better about missing out now.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.