[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People who haven't watched Game of Thrones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: humanthedog.jpg (118 KB, 706x986) Image search: [Google]
humanthedog.jpg
118 KB, 706x986
I haven't watched a second of Game of Thrones and I'm wondering if I'm in the minority on /tv/

Why haven't you watched Game of Thrones?
>>
I used to but got banned from GoT parties after vomiting on a dog
Now I have no way or drive to watch the show
>>
I haven't watched any at all.
It's trash television full of gore and sex all for the sake of being edgy and attracting easy views by mouth-breathing mongoloids who otherwise lead boring as shit lives.
Fuck Game of Thrones and the losers who dedicate an hour of their week watching it.
>>
>>69908863
Now that's what I call edgy.

I'm just not interested in the series.
>>
>>69908783
>Why haven't you watched Game of Thrones?
I keep trying to catch the re airings on TV but can never catch it on the first episode. I always catch it some where in the middle of season 2 or 3 or something. so I think, ok next time I'll catch it but no
>>
i watched about 5 minutes and found it to be really uncomfy
>>
>>69908863
That would be spartacus, but fuck you spartacus is awesome
>>
>>69908950
It's true though. Look at the absolute shit it attracts. This board is a fucking mess tonight because of worthless /got/ tourists.
>GoT parties
How absolutely fucking absurd. People throw parties to commemorate something they had nothing to do with? This is why people hate millennials.
>>
I used to be a dog, too.
>>
>>69908863

But how would you know if you havent watched any at all
>>
I've only seen a couple recent episodes. Through random hearings I already know like, all of the important people who die. That being said I don't really care about spoilers and I want to check it out from the beginning, but I haven't gotten around to it
>>
i never want to watch it. the entire fantasy genre is lame to me. lotr too. dont give a shit
>>
>>69909027

Where are you on the spectrum?
>>
>>69909071
Because of EPIN SCREENGRABS that reddit fags post on here every hour of everyfuckingday in their cancerous general.
>>
I don't like how tv shows look and are paced, I'm more of a movie guy. Last tv show I actually watched was Invisible Man that aired like 15 years ago. I made it eight episodes into L O S T but L O S T interest when I figured out the mystery shit was just a backdrop for generic soap drama.

I've seen a bit of GoT though in that one youtube video with the spooky skellington dance mix.
>>
>>69999999
>>
I stopped after that guy got his head chopped off
>it was a real snoozer in the beginning of season 2
>>
I don't watch tv. It's a shit medium that's is artificially sized based on time slots and a complete waste of time.
This is bait but actually true at the same time.
>>
>>69908852
story?
>>
>>69908783
why are the faceless men all ex poorfags?in the books it was from all walks of life
>>
>>69909788

It's not bait, because anyone sane would realize how you retarded you are for saying this o the television and film board on a taiwanese knitting forum.

You must really hate your life for doing this.

If
>>
>>69910117
Not that Anon but it seems fairly straightforward.
>>
>>69909027
L O S T and BrBa had the exact same effect, Anon.

GoT is shit. Absolute shit. You're right about that. But it attracts the retards not because it's shit but because it's popular and hip right now.
>>
>>69910543
>and film
This is why I'm here.
>>
>>69908783
>>69906887
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.