[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I correct in saying this is actually one of the best cartoons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Am I correct in saying this is actually one of the best cartoons since 2000? Funny, creative, slick animation, good messages... it's got it all.

Legitly laughed at the sloth parts (slight dig at the bureaucracy?)
>>
>>69906834
i watched this with my little sister today

wasn't bad

the incredibles is still the best cartoon movie of all time
>>
File: 14528266.png (6 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
14528266.png
6 KB, 321x322
>>69906834
That rabbit.. Hmm..
>>
>>69906834
not sure what I was expecting but it bored me to tears. the animation was the only ok thing about it. then again I'm not 5yo, not their target audience.
>>
WallE is the best.
>>
>>69906834
I liked it because of all the Christian themes and references. It was a great Christian movie that helped show the message of Christs love. Would suggest it to groups of Muslims or Atheists so they can see the truth. God bless you all.
>>
>>69906834
Fell asleep.

You have shit taste, and that fact that you took the time to type out
>slight dig at the bureaucracy?
tells me you're 7 years old.

So there you go, my 7 year old liked it as well.
>>
>>69906834
>Funny, creative, slick animation, good messages
It had all that, and it had genuinely honest and relatable characters. They had flaws and motivation, and they felt real.
There wasn't any stupid forced romance either.
>>
i cant believe this movies getting so much attention when inside out was like 5000x better.
>>
should cartoons be considered the same thing as animations?
the quality difference between the two is too great to put them in the same corner
>>
>>69906970
toy story is you retarded faggot
>>
How can none of you know what a cartoon is?!
>>
File: YowvJpa.jpg (118 KB, 690x717) Image search: [Google]
YowvJpa.jpg
118 KB, 690x717
>>
>>69906834
>good messages

>You can be anything!
>If that fox wants to be an elephant, you be an elephant little buddy!
>Try Everything!

The furry problem only gets worse from here.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.