[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come in both TWD and FTWD, we haven't seen anyone keeping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: SexyTime.png (864 KB, 880x619) Image search: [Google]
SexyTime.png
864 KB, 880x619
How come in both TWD and FTWD, we haven't seen anyone keeping a harem of zombies that they use as sex slaves?

Why hasn't someone chopped off walkers arms and legs and knocked all their teeth out and used them to give the type of hungry, gnuzzling sucking of cock your gf never could?

Are the writers of the show that PC?
Is TWD a safe space?
Zombies couldn't smell as bad as actual living vagina after a saturday night out.
>>
>>69906506
>virgin detected
>>
I've read a couple zombie books where that happened but the general viewing audience would flip their shit at that idea.
>>
>>69906506
I always wondered how a necrophiliac would handle the zombie apocalypse.
I think the Governor feeding his zombie-daughter mouth-to-mouth was close enough though.
>>
It would also give "virgin" a whole other meaning, because once you fuck a rotting corpse, the vagina walls will get destroyed by your dick. So when people capture hot girl zombies, they'll only be virgin once, and people will pay top apocalyptic currency to be the one who wrecks her.

Also, even though the survivors consider zombies to be non-human monsters who should all be killed without sympathy, I feel like they'd still try to kill/arrest you for having sex with an underaged zombie.
>>
>>69906506
Because it would give permavirgins hope
>>
>>69907181
Source on Zombie pawn?
>>
>>69906506

Comic governor kept his zombie "daughter" (really his niece) in chains with her teeth knocked out for sexual purposes.

TV Governor was nerfed to hell and back.
>>
You can still cause damage without teeth since your jaw strength is still intact. Maybe if you removed the lower jaw it could work.
>>
>>69908016
no.
>>
>>69908859
Yes. Fuck you read a book nigga and not just ones with pictures
>>
>>69908022
Mmmmm
Gumless zombie head jobs
Yummy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.