[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WINTER IS COMING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: a scary white walker.jpg (342 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
a scary white walker.jpg
342 KB, 1800x1200
WINTER IS COMING
>>
These guys look like fucking star trek aliens
>>
mooooother noooorth
>>
>>69895603
How did you get this screenshot?
>>
>>69895858
S6E06 leaked
>>
>>69895971

where?
>>
>>69895971
sauce???
>>
>>69895603
This show has truly gone to shit
>>
>>69896114
>>69896378
trolled ;)
>>
>>69895641
close.

stargate
>>
>>69896114
>>69896378
>babbys havent watched Atlantis

kys
>>
lol this is from stargate atlantis
>>
I unironically enjoyed Atlantis.

Come at me.
>>
File: ronon.jpg (92 KB, 1105x951) Image search: [Google]
ronon.jpg
92 KB, 1105x951
>>69895603
don't worry khal drogo will save us
>>
>>69896502
Please, Stargate canon is far better

Atleast the Wraith humanoid appearance is explained by the fact they have a large component of human DNA and are a human/bug hybrid

Star Trek has gorillions of humanoid-looking species which apparently evolved on distant and unrelated worlds. I could never get down with that.
>>
>>69895603
genuinely sympathetic villains
>>
>>69896624
OP here, i actually forgot this
>>
>>69896634
>they have a large component of human DNA and are a human/bug hybrid
Human/Alteran.
>Star Trek has gorillions of humanoid-looking species which apparently evolved on distant and unrelated worlds.
Unlike Stargate? Are you fucking drunk?
>>
>>69896634

Nay, there was an episode of Next Generation that explained it. It was a Picard episode where he was off alone doing that archeology thing he sometimes did. After a race against other people from a bunch of ST races they find some recording from some super old civilization. Like the first space-faring species in the entire cosmos. It said "Congrats on finding this recording. Just so you know we seeded the entire universe with countless species all with varying degrees of physical differences, but all still able to mate with other and produce offspring. You didn't think that shit happened by accident did you. Later, we're going to become beings of pure energy or something."

Then Picard, the Romulans, the Klingons, and all the aliens looked at each other and started yelling about what bullshit the aliens were.
>>
File: Wraith_Do_Want.jpg (91 KB, 373x290) Image search: [Google]
Wraith_Do_Want.jpg
91 KB, 373x290
>>69896502
>>
>>69898035
so basically the ancients because it's the same guy?
>>
>>69898035
Yeah, it was great, largely due to the reactions of everyone that was there to view the recording.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.