[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>LET'S JUST FUCKING FORGET THIS HAPPENED IN DAYS OF FUTURE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 23553463434.png (503 KB, 917x384) Image search: [Google]
23553463434.png
503 KB, 917x384
>LET'S JUST FUCKING FORGET THIS HAPPENED IN DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
>>
>>69886186

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah, I have no idea what that was about, and I was even more confused about how Mystique was hailed as some kind of hero.
>>
>>69886186

I thought about that too.
>>
>>69886186
Have they ever addressed this in an interview or something?
>>
>>69886186
In the next movie we'll find out she time traveled back to save Wolverine and has been impersonating Stryker the entire time
>>
what, they pretended this this part didn't happen in apocalypse? I actually really liked this ending
>>
File: 1455660579616.jpg (52 KB, 450x568) Image search: [Google]
1455660579616.jpg
52 KB, 450x568
>>69886186
Haven't seen Apocalypse yet -- but Mystique has nothing to do with Wolverine / Weapon X?

Fuck. They set something up for nothing, now it's yet another loose end in the X-franchise.
>>
>>69886186
When they added Wolverine back in as Weapon X with all those reshoots they fucked everything up. They either completely forgot about this plot-point or they just didn't give a fuck.
>>
>>69887676
Singer said she let Wolverine go at that particular time, but Stryker ultimately found him and conscripted him to Weapon X anyway.

It is known DAYS OF FUTURE PAST would originally end with Stryker capturing Wolverine, but test-audiences found the ending too bleak, so Fox added Mystique's yellow eyes to Stryker on post-production to end on a more hopeful note.
>>
>>69887885

Like Singer straight up forgot, Stryker appears, doesn't say anything about Mystique impersonating him or anything and they had Wolverine in containment and his Weapon X tech duds with the adamantium
>>
>>69888001
>It is known DAYS OF FUTURE PAST would originally end with Stryker capturing Wolverine, but test-audiences found the ending too bleak, so Fox added Mystique's yellow eyes to Stryker on post-production to end on a more hopeful note.

That sounds retarded, did you make that up? We saw that things turned out for the best in the future where Jean and Scott and Xavier are all still alive, what fucking bleak ending? Fucking test audiences!
>>
>>69888001
>test audiences said that the ending wasn't confusing enough
>>
>>69888116
Wolverine would still suffer.

There's even a deleted scene available where Stryker calls for Wolverine to be loaded into a helicopter and renamed "X".
>>
>>69888782

At this point i seriously think you're just talking out of your ass, since there's no clips of that on youtube.
>>
>>69886186
What's hilarious is how they got a bunch of actors with dead careers to show up for 10 seconds in this movie
>that guy who plays scott
>famke janssen
>kelsey grammer
I bet they got really excited when they got the call then realized it's a bunch of cameos
>>
>>69889237

Yeah they obviously did it for free, what a bunch of morons.
>>
File: x-men-beast-comparison.jpg (70 KB, 590x332) Image search: [Google]
x-men-beast-comparison.jpg
70 KB, 590x332
>>69889237
Yet those 10 seconds felt 10 times better then whatever the fuck we got going on now.
>>
>>69889386
>Kelsey Grammar as Beast

Such inspired casting wasted on such a shit script..

I would fucking pay money for a Beast standalone with Kelsey Grammar starring.
>>
>>69889278
I bet you're the kind of retard who says "he/she made millions! Doesn't have to work a single day again so his/her career is NOT DEAD"
>>
>>69889534

>lol acters r dum i r smart

That's how you sound, you pathetic faggot.
>>
>>69889714
Name a single successful move any of them have been in since
>>
>>69886186
>lets just forget magneto nearly killed Nixon and let him be free with a family to justify him going insane again.

Kiddie diddler is worst than the jesus preacher
>>
>>69889796
Superman Returns
Taken
Transf4mers
>>
>>69889796
GoldenEye
>>
i'm not going to watch the movie but do the actors from the original trilogy return in the movie? are they going to be capeshit stars again?
>>
>>69889849
But he didn't kill Nixon.

And he didn't kill JFK either.
>>
>>69889714
>lol acters r dum i r smart
Did you even read what you were replying to? Jesus
>>
>>69889386

>still posting first class makeup

that's not even how he fucking looks in the newer movies
>>
>>69890331
>such an improvement
face it, the new cast/costumes fucking suck. I bet you like the new night crawler as well huh?
>>
>>69890490
>I bet you like the new night crawler as well huh?
what's not to like?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.