[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Angry Birds movie is better than I expected. This movie is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: gnHLukK.jpg (844 KB, 815x7000) Image search: [Google]
gnHLukK.jpg
844 KB, 815x7000
The Angry Birds movie is better than I expected. This movie is red pilled as fuck.
>>
>>69882697
It was actually discovered that the majority of the sexual assaults at Cologne were committed by men of North African descent, who were German citizens.
>>
>>69882697
>being so desperate to justify your views you have to cling to children's entertainment

What's the matter, Thomas the Tank Engine not being rebooted this year?
>>
>>69882697
>pig (the thing muslims hate the most)

What's up with this meme? Pork isn't some kind of kryptonite for muslims, as much as it isn't for Jewish people or beef is for Hindus.
>>
>>69883325
It is though. So are dogs.
>>
>>69883462
Have you ever been to Iraq? There are dogs everywhere.
>>
>>69883462
>It is though

No it isn't, they just don't eat it. How does that make it the thing they hate the most?
>>
>>69883607
To be fair, you have to hate the shit out of pork if your religion demands you stay away from it.
>>
redpill references aside, its not very good actually
>>
>>69883325

I've seen grown Muslim men, on multiple occasions, throw food and scream hysterically when confronted with pork.

Which is hilarious given that I've seen some of these same men drink alcohol without complaint.
>>
>>69885833
My dad worked in Turkey for a month while he was doing business stuff there.

He was eating a ham sandwich he had packed for lunch, one of the Turks had no lunch so my dad offered him his spare ham sandwich, not thinking.

The Turkish guy fucking attacked him and they got into a fucking ground brawl.

They hate pork.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.