[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Entourage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: entourage.jpg (2 MB, 2765x4096) Image search: [Google]
entourage.jpg
2 MB, 2765x4096
Just watched the Entourage Movie. I liked it. It was funny. I liked all the cameos where people like Ed O'neill called Air an asshole.

To be honest though, it probably didn't need to be a movie, but then maybe a movie was the only way they'd get the money to pay for all these cameos.

What did you think?
>>
Entourage is garbage for chads and chad wannabes. Next thread.
>>
If you thought it was funny, you either didn't watch it or you're 12.

Ari Gold is the only reason this shit show got more than two seasons.
>>
Went to see it with a friend and I didn't like it. It seemed way too generic and seemed to be made for Chad McAlphaCock. My friend on the other hand, really liked it. But he used to watch the series and I guess it shouldn't be too big of a suprise that he liked this shitty movie as well.
>>
File: 1448886628699.jpg (89 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
1448886628699.jpg
89 KB, 534x712
>>69874747
the scenario is weak
vince wants to direct, he needs extra cash, the 20 yo beta son of the financier discovers that vince shags his oneitis, the son of the financier sulks, everybody talks at the end, vince has his cash and of course the movie is a hit... with drama earning an award....

there is also a cute liberal passage about the ginger where ''he must not behave like a chad in LA'' in taking two girls the same day, but it is okay that the girls want to be shagged casually.

of course, the ginger goes back to the mother of his child at the end

the photography is like every episode so far. the movie concludes the series just as you expected [happy ending]
>>
>>69874747

The entire last season of the show was just some feminist bullshit ruining the boys club attache.

The movie redeems that despite its flaws.
>>
>>69876932

Vince is a terrible character. He's just the vehicle for the side characters Drama, Ari, and Turtle to shine.

E doesn't count because he's a cuck
>>
>>69874747
It was better than Season 6 - 8 but that's about it
>>
File: billy_walsh.jpg (465 KB, 2048x1367) Image search: [Google]
billy_walsh.jpg
465 KB, 2048x1367
FILM
FILM
FILM
FILM
>>
>>69879874
>>Vince is a terrible character.
he is the sole good one with ari. the rest is shit
>>
>>69880351
with each cannes festival, I remember him
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.