[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>age 30
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: askmem.jpg (107 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
askmem.jpg
107 KB, 1366x768
>still living in mom closement
>still playing vidya
>listening knight rider

is this average /4chan/ person
>>
>>69864232
>he fell for projecting yourself on the character meme
>>
He was once again the highlight of the movie though.
Quicksilver standalone when?
>>
I enjoyed the film quite a bit apart from the cheesy Horsemen costumes. Critics were too harsh on it.
>>
/tv/ general
>>
So X-Men: First Class took place in 1962, with a flashback to 1944 when Eric, Charles, and Raven were all 10 years old, making the three of them 28 during the events of the first film. Hank is a young scientist and Alex Summers is in the Army, so let's say they're both 22-23.

X-Men Apocalypse takes place in 1983 meaning all the main returning characters are pushing 50 years old. The next film takes place in the 1990s. I wish they didn't pull this continuity bullshit.
>>
File: xforce111.jpg (115 KB, 400x213) Image search: [Google]
xforce111.jpg
115 KB, 400x213
>>69867104
I wish they hadn't been so keen to jump ahead a decade in each film. Keeping these movies in the 60's and sticking instead with the neat retro spy-fi vibe that First Class had.
>>
>>69870599
Charles and fassbender looks 40ish in this flick. I agree with jlaw though does she age at apperance at all? I dont know mystique well but couldnt she just morph her youngself always
>>
>>69870599
Get ready for WOLVERINE, with Xavier still alive in 2034.
>>
File: 1.jpg (47 KB, 638x425) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
47 KB, 638x425
You forgot
>Ugly
>Fat
>Beta
>Socially awkward
>Pedo
>Racist
>Virgin
>Degenerate
>Faps to traps
>Furfag

That's your average 4chan person.
This place is fucking disgusting
>>
>>69872295
I didn't read your post because of your poor choice of picture, you irrelevant product of rape
>>
>>69871903
Beast said in FC that her aging is slower (if I remember correctly)
>>
>>69872295
LEL
>>
>tfw you listened to the knight rider theme on Friday
>>
>>69872295
I managed to lose my virginity when I stopped coming to 4chan for 9 months. That's all it takes blokes.
>>
>>69864232
More like the average American

They are a weak race of """""men"""""" that cannot get laid, and rely on momma for protection well past adulthood

You people wouldn't last a day in Canada

Here, we are much better than you in every single way.

Ha, fat fucking Americans

Can wait till Trudeau strategically pushes the fire into the States and you all burn to death and boil into grease within your own fat bodies

Fuck America.

You'll never admit it, but I know in my heart that Canada is much much better than your country.

Our women are cuter (and don't want you), our health care is free, we love all people here, and have a better standard of living.

You people make me sick, sick with joy, knowing that Canada is the greatest country in North America

Get fucked, fat asses
>>
>>69875321
Couldnt of said it better myself
>>
File: leave disgustingkino to me.jpg (143 KB, 1264x512) Image search: [Google]
leave disgustingkino to me.jpg
143 KB, 1264x512
WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?!
>>
>>69875686
Had to appease JLaw by casting someone less attractive and even worse at acting.
>>
>>69875216
Getting raped in prison doesn't count.
>>
Someone post the god damn the webm already
>>
>>69875890
buttmad virgin detected
>>
>>69864232
>Own apartment next to parents apartment (tfw poor)
>Middle class job
>Nearly no expenses
>Only 3 hours sleep each day (doing that for 7 years now)

Considering how my grandparents were peasant farmers in a communist shithole... life could be worse.
>>
>>69876397
If you don't like our message, we'll use your message against you. Which is apparently "we don't want Reddit here." I want a shilling job.
>>
>>69876397
And goddamn, you're using 14 year olds now? You fuckers have no shame.
>>
>>69864232
no way this guy is thirty.

even magneto, his father, barely looks 30
>>
File: reactionimage8.jpg (12 KB, 322x272) Image search: [Google]
reactionimage8.jpg
12 KB, 322x272
>>69872295

then why are you still posting?
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 1024x576
>>69864232

>Qtsilver will never sit on your face

;_;
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.