[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Im am a stand up comedian >70k followers This is her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: leslie_jones_1050x1050.jpg (527 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
leslie_jones_1050x1050.jpg
527 KB, 1050x1050
>Im am a stand up comedian
>70k followers

This is her face of "FUG U NIGGA U SAYIN I HAV NO EDUCASHIONZ? I SPELLED IT RITE!"

>70k followers
>>
>this thread
>2 edgy even for /tv/

golly
>>
>>69859319
Is he not the ugliest fucker in the world?
Just looking at this pic makes me want to throw up
But on top of all that he is the only male lead in ghostbusters
>>
WE
>>
>>69859319
my favorite part of original ghostbusters was the time Winston shouted "ALLL HEEELLLLLL NAAWWWWW" and proceeded to setback black actors and actress 50 years
>>
>>69860485
He's a big, Black, brave, beautiful woman, baby.
>>
>>69860549
>all this talk about setting them back

If we're setting them back 50 years, can i least have a slave, preferable one i can grope and shit before i decide to purchase and bring into the bathtub with me.
>>
>>69859319
This is an alpha predator.
>>
Social economics dictates that the prettier you are the less funny you are, and the uglier you are the funnier you are, because you need a sense of humour to survive when youre ugly, you need that wit that pretty people can get away without, just by being good looking they can achieve and get what they want, they dont need to be sharp as ugly people. Lets hope shes funny or reality as we know it may be undone.
>>
>>69860549

I don't even think that Winston was a role specifically written for a black person. Ernie Hudson just fit the role perfectly.
>>
>>69859319
aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww helll nawww you din'ent!
>>
>>69860485
hahahaha
>>
Im am a stand up comedian
>>
>>69860666

> source: his ass
>>
File: Frampt19.jpg (383 KB, 1582x896) Image search: [Google]
Frampt19.jpg
383 KB, 1582x896
>>69859319
HAHA WHITE PPL DUDE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg
>>
>>69861934
>commercial about not approaching exremely rare wild animals only found in remote areas of africa

Oh man, those are the worst...
>>
>>69860700
It was written for Eddie Murphy but he was busy with 48 hours, they gave it to Ernie and took out all his jokes

He still did a good job with it
>>
>>69862147

>Eddie Murphy could have been one of the Ghost busters

That's surreal.
>>
>go to her twitter
>stills says Im am

I'm going to make these threads every day and more until she edits her shit.
>>
>>69859319
Revolting
>>
>>69860485
Kek
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.