[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got into lost over the last week as per recommendation of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: disbitch.jpg (110 KB, 850x868) Image search: [Google]
disbitch.jpg
110 KB, 850x868
Just got into lost over the last week as per recommendation of someone on here. Hit season 2 today and this bitch is reintroduced.

SHE IS AWFUL. Like nails to a chalk board, i would have left her the day they let me out of the hole.

But instead they're leading her, the controlling murderous cop she is to the rest of the crew.
>>
all characters in lost are shit
thats the point
>>
>t. 2005
>>
I hate the spicy latina is a rough and tough bitch with a hard past trope.
>>
lost is shit. just skip it
>>
>>69855227
have you ever been to mexico? they are basically muslims but high on drugs instead of allah
>>
File: 1429791190811.gif (2 MB, 267x329) Image search: [Google]
1429791190811.gif
2 MB, 267x329
>mfw she gets killed of like two seconds after being introduced because she got a DUI irl
>>
is that Michelle Rodriguez?
she's fine as fuck
dont remember her in lost
>>
>>69855320
She wasn't on there long, she got a DUI so they dropped the beaner after a few episodes
>>
>>69855310
Ye cheers
>>
>WHOA GUYS, THERE WERE SURVIVORS FROM THE TAIL SECTION

>all are dead within six episodes

L O S T
>>
>>69855310
I'm thinking they were just looking for an excuse to get rid of her. IIRC, the fans hated her pretty bad.
>>
>>69855574
fans hated the fuck out of michael every second he was on screen, yet he stuck around for most of the show.
>>
Do you think Orange is the new Black got their story telling style from Lost? Each episode shows their past and focuses the episode on them.
>>
>>69855835
No, lost did not invent anything.
>>
>>69855568
>all are dead
>forgetting bernard

Wrong
>>
File: images-36.jpg (11 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images-36.jpg
11 KB, 512x288
>Favourite lost characters?
>>
File: Elliot_Maslow.jpg (72 KB, 600x856) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Maslow.jpg
72 KB, 600x856
>>69856327
>>
>>69856489
So what is that game like anyway? What's the exploration like?
>>
>>69856489
>that hair
J U S T
>>
>>69856553
Like exploring the inside of an elephants asshole.
>>
>>69856695
What's so bad about it?
>>
>>69855622
I honestly don't remember much about Michael, aside from yelling "WALT!" a lot.
>>
>>69856744
Just about everything. There isn't a single aspect of that game that doesn't suck. Dialogue, voice-acting, terrible "soundalikes", graphics, boring irrelevant story. The gameplay is literally wander around, solve a stupid fuse puzzle, hide in this tree, shoot that guy, okay game is over.
>>
>Season after season of writers pulling le spooby shit out of their ass with no long term plan at all

The only thing LOST is good for is providing a window into the mind of a paranoid schizophrenic who can't help but vainly try and piece disjointed events and people into a cohesive conspiracy
>>
>>69857460
Pretty much what I expected. Is it worth buying cheap to laugh at as a big Lost fan? Or is it the unenjoyable kind of bad?
>>
>>69857673
To be fair, the average teenager's mind works that way as well. As everyone goes through a phase where they believe everything needs a purpose which lasts just as long as it takes them to discover a situation that has no purpose.
>>
>>69856327
Never hated anything about this guy. Jin was cool too once he started getting screen time.
>>
>>69857846
There's really nothing to laugh at when it comes to lost.

Except maybe the people who bought those huge limited edition signed small-serial-numbered collector's editions because they thought they'd be worth something at some point.
>>
>>69857875

JinSawyerHurleyCharlie bromance is probably one of the top 10 greatest bromances in television
>>
>>69854511
>its a sun/jin/charlie flashback episode

Ugh
>>
>>69857846
https://youtu.be/QSqOpjrjOoM

This. And Charlie singing. Thats about it.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.