[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are people on /tv/ this very moment that think this is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1463910543508.jpg (81 KB, 675x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463910543508.jpg
81 KB, 675x1000
There are people on /tv/ this very moment that think this is a good show
>>
>>69852693
Your mother is a whore
>>
>tfw I sat through this entire monstrosity simply because of how much I enjoyed the comic

I wanted a Sandman series once, but now I pray that it never happens
>>
>>69852693

OK but seriously though, has he done anything really evil in the entire show?
>>
>>69852693

The shows not that great but Ellis is the best on-screen Satan.
>>
>>69852693
look at them DSLs
>>
>>69852781
There are people on /tv/ that hold this very opinion
Jesus Christ.
>>
File: ray_wise[1].jpg (90 KB, 1000x536) Image search: [Google]
ray_wise[1].jpg
90 KB, 1000x536
>>69852781

>The shows not that great but Ellis is the best on-screen Satan.

Not even for TV
>>
>>69852781
>>69852842
Stand aside plebs
>>
>>69852842
>>69852940

>Either of these guys tells you that yes, Heaven and Hell are real and you do have an immortal soul, they then offer you a deal in exchange for ownership of that soul which will then descend into Hell when you die

The problem with most movie/TV devils is that they're so blatantly evil that nobody in their right mind would even hear them out. Ellis is the best because he's affable and charming enough that he might actually be able to talk me into it.

The only other one that really got this right was Elizabeth Hurley.
>>
>>69853124

>The problem with most movie/TV devils is that they're so blatantly evil that nobody in their right mind would even hear them out. Ellis is the best because he's affable and charming enough that he might actually be able to talk me into it.

So basically, you're a faggot.
>>
>>69853124
I guess you're right, Supernatural's Satan was pretty much an adaptation of Paradise Lost' and was more of a tragic villain than anthing
>>
>>69853124

>The problem with most movie/TV devils is that they're so blatantly evil that nobody in their right mind would even hear them out.

Sounds like you've never watched either show they're from, they'd act your limey fuck under the table in terms of charm and charisma, saying that nobody would hear them out while yours is DA BESTEST EVAH just tells me you're full of shit.
>>
I couldn't finish ep 1
>>
>>69852693
I like it
>>
how is it legal for them to allow a known lesbian to do scenes with a tiny loli girl where she fondles her and kisses her I thought it was disgusting.
>>
>>69853652
i like it as well its a fun show and ellis has the charisma to play a manpulative devil
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.