[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kat Dennings and the references made to her boobs are literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (48 KB, 339x500) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
48 KB, 339x500
Kat Dennings and the references made to her boobs are literally the only reasons to ever watch this show.

>Caroline opens Max's coat to perform CPR
>"I'll never get through those!"

>A rolling rack of fancy, expensive clothing is carted by the girls
>"Did you see that rack??"
>"See it? I'm the one that has to carry it around all day!"

Has Dennings ever acknowledged the fact that she's the sole reason the show still runs?
>>
>>69848981

I don't fucking care.
>>
There needs to be more panties in this show
>>
>>69849318
G A Y
>>
>>69849033
Sure you do.
>>
>>69850152
I don't.
>>
>>69850209
Sure you do, bruh. Everyone loves tits.
>>
>Michael Cera boned her

life isn't fair
>>
>>69850677
Got any proof of that statement?
>>
>>69850730
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hB91pRuIKw
>>
File: 1450845232371.png (346 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
1450845232371.png
346 KB, 439x500
>>69849318
>ywn cum on her pillowy lips with her luscious tits around your shaft
>>
>>69848981
Kat is disgusting though. Beth the better waifu.
>>
>>69851333
Beth is prissy.
>>
>>69851368
Oh. So you prefer your waifu to act like a gutter slut?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.