[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Big Gulps huh? Alright, well, see ya later
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: biggulps.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
biggulps.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
Big Gulps huh? Alright, well, see ya later
>>
>>69846756
was this in the original movie?
>>
>>69846831
yes
>>
YOU ARE IN LUCK
>>
>>69846756
Actually its

>Big gulps, huh? Alright!... Welpt, see ya later!
>>
I do this all the time I go to the corner store. Bless this movie.
>>
>>69846756
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>69846756

why hasn't jim Carrey been funny in 16 years?
>>
he was implying they were going blow eachother
>>
>>69847976
Bruce Almighty was funny
>>
>>69846756
I would be so afraid to talk to those black guys. I'd probably pull my phone out before leaving the store and pretend to be texting someone on my way to my car. Thank god for cell phones.
>>
>>69847912
You're both wrong, he says alright

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ms9pRD_FIU
>>
>>69848071
Thats what we both said
>>
>>69848425
I'm pretty sure he says alright
>>
>>69846756
you need to accentuate the awkward pause
>>
>>69848425
in the clip he also says alright between huh and well
>>
*Just then the two upstanding basketball-american men pull out a tec 9 and yell "on yo' knees you faggot huwhite boi!" and proceed to gun down Jim Carrey's character, believing they had just been a victim of unjust racism*
>>
fun fact: This scene was written in after Jim Carrey had a close tussle with a couple of african americans (or "them dark skins" as he referred to them). the scene is meant to mirror an 18th century slave owner - hence the "big gulps" - they are AFRAID THAT THEIR MASTER will reprimand them and so they take a BIG GULP. it's subtle but it's there
>>
>>69846756

PURE KINO
>>
File: mfwimcucked.jpg (65 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mfwimcucked.jpg
65 KB, 1920x1080
>>69848598

Bullshit, Jim is into cuckoldry, the thinking mans fetish. The scene is obviously a nod to them both holding their "big gulp" for Jim, for the prep and the clean up.

Jim had this scene added per his contract. It also explains why he wanted to star in Me, Myself and Irene, a movie where his is cucked by multiple characters, including his alter ego.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.