[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has it happened to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 1462995091024.jpg (132 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1462995091024.jpg
132 KB, 1252x1252
Has it happened to you?
>>
Yes. I thought I'd at least reach 30 before becoming alienated and out of touch in a world gone mad.
>>
Yes

I realized trumpcucks are almost never 18 years or older

#hillary2016
>>
>>69842093
I'm 19 so no grandpa
>>
It happened when I came to /tv/.

Seriously, what's wrong with Breaking Bad?
>>
>>69842277

I thought it was fine but the novelty had worn off on me after it got mainstream attention.
>>
>>69842093
I used to be with "it". Then they changed what "it" was ;_;
>>
I'm 33 and pretty much feel the opposite about most things posted here. So....yes
>>
too autistic to have ever been with it
>>
>>69842093

Let's Plays
ASOIAF/GOT
Reaction Videos
Snapchat, Twitter, Faceberg,smartphones, iphones, etc.

Just seem utterly pointless to me
>>
you wouldn't believe the things that have happened

i'm not sure i do and i was here for all of it
>>
>implying any nerd around here was ever "in"
>>
>>69842093
Actually, for all the nerds here, it would be
>I was never with "it," until they changed what "it" was. Now everything I liked is being repackaged and remade for normies. It'll happen to you!
>>
>>69842093
Not really. I've never tried to be "with it" anyway, and i'm 23.
>>
>>69842747
>>69842496

They even repackaged being a nerd
>>
I can't stand any of the TV or movies (or games) people talk about now. I just watch the Canadian version of CSPAN and debate shows, because everything else is gives me nothing.

but look - back then I actually enjoyed blockbusters because I was trapped in the cycle of:
>there are probably more interesting things
>I need to do work to find them
>they cost more money, and are more scarce
>¯\_(ツ)_/¯
the internet took away all my excuses for settling for low-quality media.
>>69842487
this I'm on the same page with this guy, but not watching these shitty forms of media doesn't mean you're out of touch - most people prefer to waste their time on total garbage than think
>>
>>69842093
only to music. i once saw a kids toy commercial, and I couldnt even comprehend what was happening.
>>
>>69844115
how out-there could a toy commercial be?
>>
Yeah. Capeshit. If Warcraft/gameshit catches on then I think I really do have no connection to this world anymore.
>>
>>69842167
This
>>
>>69842277
goes downhill immediately following Gus's death, but it never gets worse than mediocre so it's still better than most shows
>>
File: i know that feel m8.jpg (38 KB, 744x427) Image search: [Google]
i know that feel m8.jpg
38 KB, 744x427
>>69842167

First post best post.
>>
>>69842093
long time ago
>>
>>69844249
I liked Mike enough not to miss Gus.

Season 5B was pure kino, I don't care what anyone says.
>>
>>69842093

I remember being on top of my game with the internet during the dial up era. Knew everything there was to know. Warez, AOHell, all that good shit. But then it happened. "Do you have a twitter account, anon?" What the fuck is that? "It's where you tweet 160 characters" Why the fuck would I want to "tweet" 160 characters when I make a post as long as I like on fucking FB or whatever? This doesn't make any fucking sense!

And it's all been downhill ever since
>>
>implying i was ever with it
>>
Yes :(
>>
Yes
>>69842167
first best
>>
>>69844714

i just can't get behind every meaningless thought i have being preserved for posterity basically forever with my actual name attached. i look at some old facebook posts and am a little embarrassed, but i hit college when facebook was still a university-only site.

perhaps im out of touch and don't realize that it won't matter in the future since it happens so often, but i despair for younger kids. their youthful stupidity and memeing and fad-obsessions will be available for all to see until they die.

even adults who post their gay little networking statuses where they fellate whatever conference they're at has to be a bit shameful
>>
>>69842093
Yes
I blame 50% uncle /pol/
>>
>>69845166

>/pol/
>not with it

they constantly engage in this bizarrely popular gender/race/"what even are race/gender/species" debate that has no end or substance

they fuel the nonsense that dominates those pointless battles. or was that what you meant? that you don't understand the prominence of those issues online?
>>
>>69845339
/pol/ is reddit in disguise
>>
>>69842093

Capeshit
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.