[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Absolutely loved first class and DOFP should I watch this flick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: xmenapocalypseimax-1.jpg (95 KB, 640x378) Image search: [Google]
xmenapocalypseimax-1.jpg
95 KB, 640x378
Absolutely loved first class and DOFP should I watch this flick?
>>
just watched it, id give it a 7/10 has a good story i expected more from apocalypse as a bad guy
>>
>>69840952
Definitely, don't fall for the memes. Everyone is great, based Fassbender, based McAvoy, even Oscar Isaac behind all that blue shit can deliver a good performance. The two bad things about it are Munn and JLaw but yeah, you should expect that from them already.
>>
>>69840952
it is painfully bad, but that's my opinion.
>>
>>69840952
yes its the Singer equivalent of The Last Stand
>>
>>69840952
No, you should take drill to your skull and rid the world of your crap taste.
>>
>>69840952
I liked it a lot. Civil war tier list.
>>
>>69840952
i enjoyed it
>>
>>69840952
they had one fucking job designing apocalypse. it fucking sucks.
>>
>>69841003
>>69841757
>>69841819
>>69841913
>>69841933
You guys like shitty movies.
>>
>>69841966
kys troll
>>
>>69841966
kys
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBOj04v4eAw

las fight scene
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 600x900
>>69841966
and you make shitty posts.
>>
>>69840952
>Absolutely loved first class and DOFP should I watch this flick?

In the same boat as you, OP. Still going to watch it next week,
but I'm quite worried that it won't be good all in all.
>>
I really really loved DoFP anf FC. Just watched this, and it's a solid 7/10.

JLaw is just phoning it in at this point.

Kinda sad about Sansa Stark being the supposedly hot redhead.
>>
>>69840952
Its Xmen 1 tier with no emotional core since Singer has NO IDEA how to work with anyone but Wolverine (except that TIRED Xavier/Magneto argument/redemptive plot FOR THE 6TH FUCKING TIME). Not even Mystique was problematic. No offence to Fassbender, but get Magneto the fuck outta here and stop wasting all our time with him instead of developing fucking Apocalypse.
>>
Loved First Class, meh on Dofp, and thought this movie was worse than Revenge of the Fallen.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.