[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Embrace of the Serpent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
Discuss one of the most important movies to come out this year.

This movie will stand for a long time. Easily the most profound movie on this board at this moment being discussed.

and my guess is none of you saw it
>>
probably because its a pretentious piece of shit like every black and white movie made after the invention of colored tv. get bent, faggot
>>
>>69840881

And you are a simple-minded and over stimulated plebian who thinks a movie is any less valuable for being black and white.

like i said, im guessing noone here saw it
>>
>>69841015

when there is a torrent more people will see it
>>
>>69840589

Is that the Borgman guy?
>>
How is this movie? Saw the trailer on Amazon the other day. Looked interesting.
>>
>>69840589
>>and my guess is none of you saw it
I tried talking about it a few months ago, where were you then you dumb plebniggershit? Fuck off.
>>
Karamakate wasn't a real person
He was a chullachaqui himself, a manifestation of his lost tribe and the forgotten secrets of the forest that they kept
After passing on the knowledge and experience of the yakruna to another man he disappeared, his work having been done
>>
This movie came out last year you fuck
I saw it then and discussed it here but I don't need to be a prick about it.
Los viajes del viento is better anyways, not that you'd know about Ciro Guerra's filmography, you just hopped on some Academy Awards bandwagon bullshit.
>>
Can't take anyone who describes a movie as important seriously.
>>
>>69840589
why is it in black and white
>>
File: steinfield glasses.png (327 KB, 495x498) Image search: [Google]
steinfield glasses.png
327 KB, 495x498
>>69840589
im actually planning on seeing it. I tend to avoid MODERN black and white films due to it's high chance of being an unnecessary and pretentious mess.

Hopefully it isn't going to be like that shitty Hard to be a God flick. I watched that flick and posted a rant about it on /tv/.
Horrible!
>>
Saw it twice. Great stuff both times.
>>
>>69841015
read my post again, idiot. i said it was pretentious, and therefore, not worth watching. every single black and white movie in modern times is a pile of try-hard, pseudo-intellectual garbage, just like you.
>>
saw it, love it, dumb people will hate it
>>
>>69840589
>and my guess is none of you saw it
>and my guess is none of you live in the random 3rd world country that this is showing in theaters
>>
>>69845767

Lol why not? Movies can't be important? lol thats simple of u
>>
>>69840881

R E K T
E
K
T
>>
>>69846344
really? every single black and white movie of the modern era is garbage? Like Raging Bull and Schindler's List. These are garbage movies according to you? lol
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.