[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biggest Scumbag on Sopranos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Richie.jpg (22 KB, 266x249) Image search: [Google]
Richie.jpg
22 KB, 266x249
Biggest Scumbag on Sopranos?
>>
Nah, it was that coach that fucked Meadow's friend.
>>
>>69833937

No it's still Ralphie.

Both Richie and Ralph though are among the best characters.
>>
>>69833937
i feel tony should have treated richie better.
>>
>>69834009
They're the same fucking character and the show went to shit after season 2. I watched every episode of that fucking show on its Sunday premiers but stopped early season 5. I couldn't take it anymore. I've never seen any of the final season. It died with Richie aprille and Tony's mom
>>
It was Tony
>>
>>69833937
It's Paulie
>>
>>69833937

Pussy
>>
Livia
>>
>>69833937
>implying it wasn't that mooch priest eating all the braciole
Fuck that guy.
>>
>>69834137

It's Ralph though. This isn't even a question.

You should give the last season a watch you may like it.
>>
>>69834296

It's too late man. I'm 35 and got 2 kids now. Sopranos was the hot shit when I was fuckin 19. No point in going back and changing what's done now.
>>
>>69833937
Is that Armin Shimmerman?
>>
File: 1450483651194.jpg (91 KB, 374x475) Image search: [Google]
1450483651194.jpg
91 KB, 374x475
>>69834137
>show went to shit after season 2
>>
>>69834282
>implying it wasn't tony's wife that just took half of his assets
>>
>>69834137
WATCH IT CHRISSIE
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.