[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi don't mind me just being the only good part of these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Hi don't mind me just being the only good part of these movies.

Quicksilver spinoff when?
>>
>>69830132
never, he aint no flash, with a proper story and arch enemies
>>
the age of fastkino is upon us
>>
>>69830132
This would be fun
>>
>>69830132
I'd watch an hour of Qucksilver creating a giant Rube Goldberg machine in slow motion followed by half an hour of the greatest sequence of events ever put to cinema when he flips the switch
>>
>>69830999
That's why it could work! Who the fuck need enemies and the same trope.in every superhero movie? Make it just about... Quicksilvering.
>>
>>69830132
Even though the scene is bretty gut, the fact that he is WAY faster than Quicksilver is supposed be kinda ruins it a bit.
>>
File: Jeremy-Renner-Chris-Evan.jpg (38 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Renner-Chris-Evan.jpg
38 KB, 600x400
>>69830132
>Neet loser with distant father who lives with his mother that no one respects
>Tfw finally a superhero char I identify with
>>
>>69830132
So is his power that he's super fast or that he can control time? Because there's a couple of bits there where it seems like he's able to change the speed at which he falls through the air.
>>
File: 1462587341521.jpg (81 KB, 686x604) Image search: [Google]
1462587341521.jpg
81 KB, 686x604
>>69830132
This guy always really bothered me.

If he can move at those speeds, it must mean that his body is several orders of magnitude stronger than the average human, otherwise at those speeds you would rip yourself apart.

He technically should be the strongest mutant on earth
>>
The people he is moving would melt. He could also solve the whole conflict in a minute.

It makes for funny scenes I guess
>>
>>69831136
He's about as fast as Ultimate Quicksilver I'd say. There's nothing wrong about him being fast because it's not true to the character, but it's retarded since it really hampers what you can use him for in other movies. With Ultimate Quicksilver you had the joke of him lounging about looking useless and his whole team thinking he wasn't doing anything during the fights, when in reality he was keeping everyone alive. That doesn't work as well on telly when you've only got two super-teams fighting eachother, instead of a super-team fighitng alien invaders or whatever. You HAVE to add another speedster.

Dude's OP as fuck even compared to Magneto and Xavier, because he'd legit be able to run from out of state and punch their heads off before their brains had time to process that he was in the same state as them.
>>
>>69833705
>having selective autism while consuming superhero stories

why.
>>
>tfw no meta quicksilver going about his normal daily routine movie
>>
He's only good in small doses.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.