[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Couldn't they just, I dunno, have Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ghostbusters.jpg (411 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters.jpg
411 KB, 1600x900
Couldn't they just, I dunno, have Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd and then two of the new cast?

Feminists couldn't complain and nerds would get their fan-service. Problem solved.
>>
>>69829680
>Bill Murray

Wanted nothing to do w/ it. Had to be coerced w/ lawyers to even cameo.
>>
>>69829680
They could have, but someone in charge decided making a statement and riling up controversy was more important.
>>
>>69829680
They literally forced Dan and Bill to do Cameos.

It's not even about not wanting to star in that franchise, it's about making something as good as the original.
>>
Hahahahaha. Oh man. If you dont know anything about Hollywood you need to read the Sony email leaks. Hollywood is run by legit retards.
>>
File: Pascal 2 Pascal.png (40 KB, 555x356) Image search: [Google]
Pascal 2 Pascal.png
40 KB, 555x356
>>69829831
>>
>>69829872
Is it autism?
>>
File: 1463777374003-0.jpg (2 MB, 2000x4858) Image search: [Google]
1463777374003-0.jpg
2 MB, 2000x4858
All of a sudden media outlets come out in favor of the new Ghostbusters.
Are they paid or just shilling?
>>
>not paul feig
>not melissa mccarthy
>ray+winston
>long retired from ghostbusting, now teaching (winston got his degree according to canon)
>an ancient evil awakens
>to old for this shit
>hand off the torch to their best students/daughters
>new generation
>fans are happy
>SJWs are happy
>new trilogy in the making

Instead of a Ghostbusters movie we're getting Bridesmaids dressed as Ghostbusters, now with 100% more poop/puke/piss/period/vagina jokes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ9u7g-jSmk

Downvote this cuck
>>
Can't nostalgia fags, I dunno, go die in a corner somewhere?
>>
Why don't they do a ghostbusters movie from the ghost's perspective?
>>
For the life of me I don't understand why they couldn't have gotten women that are actually funny, and not just some bitches from SNL

> Anna Faris

> Alison Brie

> Regina Hall

> (I'm not sure)

> Profit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.