[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chewbacca should have looked older and more battle-damaged, like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: chewbacca.jpg (77 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
chewbacca.jpg
77 KB, 1280x721
Chewbacca should have looked older and more battle-damaged, like having an eyepatch, a cybernetic arm, grey hair, etc.

He looked younger than he did in ANH.
>>
>>69827442
wookies have lifespans of thousands of years you fucking idiot
>>
>>69827442
good conditioner
>>
>>69827461
wookiees*
>>
It's a wig.
>>
>>69827442

Why? He hasn't fought any real battle in 30 years.
>>
File: 9ba.gif (1 MB, 200x301) Image search: [Google]
9ba.gif
1 MB, 200x301
>>69827461
>He doesn't know his Star Wars lore

So living for thousands of years prevents you from having your arm blown off?
>>
>>69827442
>more battle-damaged, like having an eyepatch, a cybernetic arm, grey hair, etc.
Punished Chewy?
>>
>>69827608
He never had his arm blown off. That's literally fanfiction you just wrote, you crazy shit.
>>
>>69827608

Why would he have his arm blown off while never fighting anyone serious, after millennia of being just fine?
>>
File: 43a1p.jpg (47 KB, 266x400) Image search: [Google]
43a1p.jpg
47 KB, 266x400
I always thought this toy was Chewie's evil brother.
>>
>>69827674
I know that, you fucking doublenigger. I'm literally saying just because you have a thousand-year lifespan, it doesn't prevent you being physically deformed in battle.

Learn to read, you dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>69827461
I which movie is this said?
>>
>>69827774
Punished Chewie
>>
>>69827802

What battle would Chewbacca get into after thousands of years of fighting people, and after an intergalactic civil war is resolved and he's on vacation?
>>
>>69827890
Maybe he shouldn't be "on vacation" in a movie called "Star WARS". Maybe he and his smuggler friend are constantly getting into battles due to their chosen profession, and having see him looking haggard after 30 years gives credibility to the dangers they have to face.
>>
>>69828326

They haven't had to face any danger for 30 years. That's why there's a sequel that features them when they do have to.
>>
>>69828326
my original point about chewie's lifespan still stands. what are the odds that, in the like 30 years between Jedi and Awakens, would Chewbacca lose his arm or whatever, and not in the thousand years before that??
>>
>>69828420
But why, though? 30 years of doing fuck all is boring as shit. Why wouldn't Han Solo's life be constantly filled with daring adventures even after the events of Jedi?
>>
>>69828326
It's people like you that let George Lucas rape my childhood. You want star Wars to be about galactic conflict? Go watch some fucking Star Trek or BSG.

If Han looked old and haggard and Chewie was battle worn how would fans recognize them, huh? Think of that, dummy?

What, we're you expecting Han and Chewie to board the Falcon in battle armor? Did you want some tension before a character reveal, reversing a new hope? Did you want Finn and Rey held at gunpoint by strange enemies before they take off their helmets and reveal they are Han and Chewie?

You think nothing of the fans, shitlord..
>>
>>69828495

Because he helped win a civil war. Now, 30 years later, there's another one.
>>
>>69828482
Because Chewie never originally lived for thousands of years, just like Luke was never Leia's brother.

That's just some fan-made bullshit made up after the fact.
>>
>>69828495
that's like saying a rape victim would spend the rest of their days going around getting raped

why the fuck would they want to get into shit when they barely survived the war against the emperor?
>>
>>69828544

>luke was never leia's brother

just because it's dumb doesn't mean it didn't happen.
>>
>>69828531
So the Empire falls at the end of Jedi and suddenly there's no other villains in the universe who would rush to fill the power vacuum? Did all the stormtroopers just shrug their shoulders and find other employment?
>>
>>69828614

That's exactly right, because that's what the movie says happened. They fought a war, they won the war, and there was nothing to do until the next war. The movies are about the wars.
>>
>>69828592
I know it happened, I'm saying it was never intended in ANH and George Lucas made it up after the fact for story purposes.
>>
>>69828665

Do you have any idea how retarded you sound?
>>
>>69828571
That's a shit analogy.

Han and Chewie are smugglers, meaning they are constantly putting themselves in harm's way and are fully prepared for battle if and when the situation turns sour.
>>
>>69828663
>The movies are about the wars.

Exactly, so why couldn't there have been another war between Jedi and Awakens?
>>
>>69828701
The truth does sound retarded to retarded people.

>Darth Vader wasn't originally Luke's father
>Luke was never originally Leia's brother
>Darth Vader and Anakin Skywalker were two different people, etc.
>>
>>69828841
>originally
so you mean before they even started making the actual movie? do you have any idea how this works at all?
>>
>>69827774
Kek
I had that toy as a kid. I immediately thought of it when I read op.
>>
>>69827442
He is well groomed.
>>
At least he wasn't CGI
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.