[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New X-MEN movie takes places in 90s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: xmen.0.jpg (1 MB, 1800x686) Image search: [Google]
xmen.0.jpg
1 MB, 1800x686
http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/05/09/next-x-men-movie-confirmed-to-be-set-in-the-90s/

CAST
Prof X

NightCrawler
Cyclops
Jean Grey
Jubilee
Quicksilver
Beast
Storm

vs

Mr.Sinister

including cameos from Gambit,Toad and other mutants.
whos /hype/ ?
>>
>>69824484
i am

singer is the only great capeshit director today
>>
They have to be dumb to not include 90s cartoon theme
>>
So are they just ignoring the ageing issue then?
>>
>>69825291
Outside of beast and Silver all are kids in apocalypse.
In new one they will be matured i guess? Isnt original xmen take place in 2000s this will take 95 or something so normal?
>>
Is Senor Sinister the apocalypse postcredits ccene?
>>
>>69825542
Yes
>>
>>69824484

This must be where it stops? I mean you can't go to 2000s, right?
>>
>>69825612
>implying

No one will even know first xmen movies at that date. Its already 16 year. Time this comes out it will be 18 . then next one 20. They will do it
>>
>>69824484
>characters don't age noticeably from the 60's to the 90's
>suddenly become old in the 2000's
>>
>>69825686
>movies and how they work by cia
>>
>>69824484
God I love Ron Lin
>>
Fuck no.

Just leave it alone at this point.
>>
Why do they never give gambit his moment in the sun? He was one of the most iconic fucking xmen and he gets one cameo in a movie
>>
>>69824508
He's bad. DoFT and apocalypse were shit. First Class was better in every way, and it was a fucking origins film.
>>
>>69824484
If the new movie looks anything like that pic, it will be supra capekino, why don't comics look like that any more?
>>
>>69824484
What's the bet that quicksilver will die in this film because he didnt tell magneto he was his father
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.