[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (574 KB, 648x480) Image search: [Google]
file.png
574 KB, 648x480
What was his fucking problem?
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
Guess you could say his son was a basket-case.
>>
Capitalism, MAAAAAAN!
>>
Brain got scrambled by his accident at the beginning.
>>
he got exactly what he thought he wanted
>>
>>69824308
He was totally bananas.
>>
all he wanted was his childhood sled
>>
>>69824308

He lived my fantasy
>>
>>69824391
Carlos!!!!
>>
He was God
>>
How come neither him or Eli aged?
>>
>>69824308
capitalism
>>
Rockefeller owned the railroad so he had no means to transport the oil he extracted. He could use a pipeline but religious fanatics refused to sell him the land he needed.
>>
Well, the milkshake was a post-modernist twist on the motivations and emotions of primal man. This makes sense in the way he kills Eli at the end anyway. He doesn't really want the milkshake, he really wants to TAKE his milkshake.
>>
>>69824308
Why is Tom Selleck covered in shit?
>>
>>69825078
what was her name?
>>
>>69825054

He built the pipeline with no problem. Eli wouldn't lease him the property because Eli knew the worth and challenged Plainview
>>
>>69824308
He was a wendigo
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.