[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
isn't it a little suspicious he's supposedly the head
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: bJjXiFwm_400x400.jpg (12 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
bJjXiFwm_400x400.jpg
12 KB, 240x240
isn't it a little suspicious he's supposedly the head of an order of knights, but we never see any of the other knights, nor do we see him communicate with any of them? You'd think the head of a knight order would spend some time leading the order

Who are the other knights? do they even exist?
>>
what was /tv/s reaction to protagonists when the movie came out?
>>
>>69823165
They liked Finn because he was funny. They hated Rey because she has a vagina.
>>
>>69823165
Finn was actually pretty good. He was an interesting character trying to overcome a lot of shit. I'm curious where his story is going to go.

Rey was way too much of a Mary Sue. They need to tone that down or corrupt her with power.
>>
>>69823365
I didn't like Finn, he was the Jar Jar Binks of the movie.

I actually didn't mind Rey until i came home and thought about it.
>>
>>69823365
>Finn was actually pretty good. He was an interesting character
Basically a mindless slave his whole life. Happy-go-lucky joke-cracker immediately after. #TerrificWriting
>>
>>69822982

We don't know what happened to the Knights of Ren. We see them slaughter the Jedi in Rey's vision though.
>>
I never understood why there was a sandbox in the room where they had Rey locked. what is that thing? is someone keeping cats there when there's no prisoners?

also, why would Kylo Ren put his helmet in the sandbox. thats the last place in the room anyone would put their helmet in. i really dont understand what happens there. is it some reference to a previous starWars movie?
>>
>>69824235
I believe its the ashes of his dead enemies.
>>
>>69823294
I liked Finn because he was an average guy dropped into the story. He just wanted a regular life and in comes the Empire, the Rebellion, Jedi, the Force, war, and all of this other shit that he can't make sense of.
>>
>>69824235
So much autism.
>>
>>69822982
Yes we *do* see the knights, in Rey's flashback.

Why would Leia and Snoke and Han all lie about Luke leading a pack of jedi and Kylo killing them all?
>>
>>69824235
It's Vader's ashes.
>>
>>69824510
>Vader's ashes
why would they be in some prisoner interrogation room?
why would he use his beloved grandpa's ashes as a hat holder?

doesnt make sense
>>
>>69823981
He was just a regular dude who was struggling with being in extraordinary circumstances.

He's not really good at anything nor is he force sensitive. He's not muh special snowflake or muh badass pilot. He's just a guy who wants to be normal but throws himself into these larger than life conflicts to help his only friends.

Yea, that's actually interesting when compared to le witty pilot and the spunky magic girl who is good at everything.
>>
>>69823981
>Basically a mindless slave his whole life.
>mindless
[citation needed]
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.