[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It is particularly hilarious that organised misogynists and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 7
File: 01_09230207_cb5c2b_2733263a.jpg (182 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
01_09230207_cb5c2b_2733263a.jpg
182 KB, 1500x1000
>It is particularly hilarious that organised misogynists and reactionaries have wholeheartedly embraced a term (redpill) from a movie, written and directed by two transgender women, in which a black male and a female convince a white male to fight subjugation.

why the fuck do SJWs think this is so funny?. they weren't transfags when they made the movie
>>
>>69814131

But redpill is from Total Recall
>>
tranny faggots who seriously suffer from the mental illness claim that they always were one gender despite being born different.

when the matrix was created, they called themselves brothers. Neither thought of themselves as a woman.
>>
>>69814131
What's with all the /pol/ crossposting lately? Can't you stick to your own board? Just because your post mentions a film doesn't mean it belongs on /tv/, take your agenda elsewhere and let me shitpost in peace
>>
>>69814359
we run this shit now esse
>>
>>69814131
>Fuck this shitty world, bro, I'm a woman now.
>"Bro" yourself, pleb, I, too, am a woman.
>LOL! Redpilled!
>>
>>69814131
Wait, both of the Wachowski brothers are trannies now?

How can they not say it's a mental illness when it's genetic?
>>
>>69814131
>they weren't transfags when they made the movie
According to transfags, nobody can become transgender. They believe that transgenders don't choose their gender and that their gender is assigned at birth but doesn't match the body they were born in.

There's absolutely no evidence that suggests any of this is true, but the government's going to make laws requiring that you accept it as the truth and that's just the way it is.
>>
>>69814359
This, don't you cunts get bored of this shit rather than playing the victim and whining every day?
>>
>>69814131
You're wrong. Serious Joke Wizards do not think that any of this is funny.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 382x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 382x384
>>69814444
Greetings. My name is Patrick Bateman™, and I have contacted you for important matters.

I have taken notice to your post. It is of high quality™, but it's not the contents of the post that I'm interested by, it's the post-number.

Your post-number is unlike any other that I've ever seen. It is unique, as no other will ever obtain your distinct strand of numbers, but that is not the only unique thing about it.

Look at the numbers at the very end. Take a close look at them, and you might even realize it, too. Your post-number has ended in repeating digits, that is why I am contacting you.

I don't want to seem like a bother, as I understand that you're very busy crafting hundreds of quality™ posts such as the one I am replying to, but this is a matter more important than posts. It's a matter of life and death.

Here on /b/, it is the most important rule of all that repeating digits much be checked and kek'd, that is why I am contacting you. I am here to check and kek your repeating digits, for it is a matter of religious importance.

So, after all this patience and discussion, I will now check your repeating digits. Here I go: #Checked

Now that your repeating digits have been checked by me, it is now time for me to leave. I cannot spend all day checking your repeating digits, no matter how much I love them. The reason? More digits must be checked.
>>
>>69814359
>>69814493
hurr anyone who says anything remotely right is /pol/ now
>>
>>69814131
>two transgender women

So... men.
>>
>>69814514
Could you make some of the dialogue here atleast vaguely related to the movie.
Its like he's not even patrick bateman just dubs guy
>>
>>69814359
Maybe you'd be more comfortable in >>>/co/
>>
Why the fuck would they hate transgender women if they are men's rights advocates?

Would feminist hate something if it came from transgender men?
>>
>>69814289
/thread
>>
To be completely honest the Wachowskis seem like cool people even though they pretend to be women now
>>
>Paul Verhoeven is two transgender women
>>
Remeber when red pilling was about jews and not women?
>>
>>69814131
kys yourself
>>
>>69814552
>political discussion belongs on /tv/ and not /pol/
>>
>>69814359
>lately
newshit redditcuck detected
>>
>>69814131
>Neo
>white
>>
>>69814877
Art is inherently political. Being apolitical is also a deeply political position, whether you admit it or not.

/pol/ stays.
>>
>>69814981
What a disgustingly leftist thing to say.
>>
>>69814981
>I'm shitposting and you can't stop me

Should've known better than to try and engage you intelligently. I'll just close the thread and let it die
>>
>>69814131
The bald dude is just trying to emulate his brother
>>
>>69814993
I will use whatever works. Even if it's their own bullshit. Politics and war are on the same continuum.
>>
>>69815041
whatever homo
>>
>>69815041
great idea. this obviously isn't intelligent discussion like every civil war tomatometer thread we get every 10 seconds
>>
>>69814359
Because as we all know /pol/ invented being right wing, 4chan totally wasn't racist and rightwing since the beginning no sir, /pol/ did it.

Fucking hell ever since moot crashed /pol/ for fun like a year or two ago suddenly everyone uses the /pol/ boogeyman everytime someone says even remotely right wing.
>>
>>69814131
left
>>
>>69814877
>>69814359

>Top Gear discussion belongs on /o/
The OP topic is about /tv/-related people so it can be discussed here like it has always been allowed. Whether or not you get bothered by it is irrelevant.
>>
They're voluntarily taking themselves out of the genepool so secretly we celebrate but keep up the hate to clean the genepool faster without us having to do all the dirty work of forced sterilization surgeries and murder. Just keep seducing them into sterilizing themselves and believing that suicide is euthanasia.
>>
File: akira_kaneda.jpg (338 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
akira_kaneda.jpg
338 KB, 640x480
>>69814131

SJW's once again showing they have shit for brains and make up their little feel good bubble narrative to live by cause reality instantly crushes them.
>>
>>69814131
>misogynists
But I love woman. I don't like men who want me to delusionally call them woman.
>>
>>69814131
Total Recall, bub!
>>
File: 1461827164129.png (169 KB, 318x308) Image search: [Google]
1461827164129.png
169 KB, 318x308
>>69815910

>Akira is a 1988 Japanese animated science fiction film

>The Matrix is a 1999 American-Australian neo-noir science fiction action film

SJW's literally BTFO
>>
>>69814131
>women
>>
>>69814131
>they weren't transfags when they made the movie
yes they were. just not ... transformed yet or whatever they are calling it.
>>
>>69814359

>let me shitpost in peace

i mean, you could always go back to >>>Reddit
>>
i think it's more funny that it's used by anti-semites and the movie is literally a zionist propaganda piece directed by two jews.
>>
>>69814359

You are the outdated one. The left runs media - an injection of /pol/ is literally mildly restoring balance. Like anakin killing off the over numerous jedi (is that /tv/ enough for you?).
>>
the only good movie they made was when they were moth male
>>
>>69814131
Maybe I’m just socially retarded, but I’ve never understood what was so bad about terms like “Social Justice Warrior”, “White Knight”, being “Sensitive”, etc. Beats being a dick ::shrug:: And, as a survivor of a narcissistic abuse family, I wish I’d been more “overprotected” as a kid like Millennials allegedly are. Then maybe I wouldn’t be such a messed up “grown-up”.

People are different, with their own personalities, we’re all shaped by the experiences we’ve been through, both good and bad, we're all wired differently, nature vs nurture, and we all deal with stuff in different ways. Some are more hardassed, some more sensitive, some have developmental disorders and can't be "normal", etc. Who cares? We’re all just flawed people doing our best to make sense of and survive this messed up world. If you don't believe me take a Human Psychology class (or just study up on the net).

The ones to watch out for are the ones who go out of their way to say how “normal” or sane they are IMO. Creepy. Makes me wonder what they’re hiding and why. And anyone who says stuff like “man up”, “grow a pair”, etc needs to be punched in the face for being an insensitive prick. Its not that easy for all of us. Makes me want to strangle them until they learn some empathy.
>>
Enjoy letting /pol/ use you as your shitposting toilet, /tv/

Sincerely
Reddit
>>
>>69814289
First post, best post
>>
>>69817397
You're right
You are fucking socially retarded
>>
>>69815621
If you think 4chan as a whole isn't more right wing now than it's ever been, you're retarded
>>
>>69814359
We will march into every board, we will post on every thread, until cultural marxism is defeated. We will not go quietly into the night. We will not parish without a fight.
>>
>>69817516
We will pretend to be intellectual despite not bothering to learn how to spell simple words.
>>
>>69814131
>Matrix
>Written by those retards
They stole it from a napkin
>>
Lana Wachowski ... (as The Wachowski Brothers)
Lilly Wachowski ... (as The Wachowski Brothers)

i'm fucking dying
>>
>>69817344
Did they make Speed Racer after transitioning?
>>
>>69814131
This is what """"""SJW""""" beleive.
>>
>>69814624
Yes, anon. Transgender men are traitors pursuing male privilege. Transwomen - especially those who disagree with them - are twisted by residual male privilege. Lesbians who look like men are alright though. Except lipstick lesbians - they conform to gendered standards of beauty and are bodyshaming others. To conclude, disabled black lesbians are the 'best' group, but only if they are unattractive.

This message brought to you by the PoC Allies' Group for Female Liberation.
>>
>>69817478
You all are just brainwashed by society into thinking either you're all "alpha males" or "alpha" type people or those type of people are the only ones who can be "likeable". And you think how the "alpha" type people respond in a crisis is how you'd respond. You know, because you watch shows like The Walking Dead and stuff and you all think you're so tough. And you think you have free reign to rip on people who maybe aren't as tough and you think that makes yourself a good person or something.
>>
>>69814131
the only difference i see is that they were in the closet before and now not. i mean, who cares? they made a great action film. i don't care if midgets wearing tutus made it. give them props from making an entertaining sci-fi action flick. the only one making this an issue is you, mate.
>>
File: image.jpg (396 KB, 676x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
396 KB, 676x1000
>old 4chan
>tfw not a grill :(

>new 4chan
>reeeeee trannies in bathrooms please give me more distractions my Jewish overlords
>>
>>69814131
their degenerate life choices have absolutely nothing to do with this. redpilling is just a neat analogy
>>
>>69814514

i read this in his voice
>>
>>69817397

Stale pasta
>>
>>69817571
>>69817571
>parish
It's a doggy dog world, words are a diamond dozen.
>>
>>69817837

hahaha me too bro! *fistbumps*
>>
>>69814624
I don't know why you're asking this on 4chan expecting to get a knowledgeable answer, but the short answer is that there's a huge schism in feminism between those who want to include MTF trannies and those who don't. There are still a lot of old school, man-hating radical feminists who don't trust them because they spent too long as a man.
>>
>>69817814

Exactly, they swallowed the blue pill along with a whole bunch of others - doesn't mean we cant use their work.

Steve Jobs was a hippy who believed in chakras and absolute shit - doesn't mean i cant use an iphone without opening my third eye at a naked feminist bonfire.
>>
>>69817939

Why would sane women want to be associated with a categorized mental illness?
>>
>>69817939
>who don't trust them because they spent too long as a man.

They don't trust them because they are men.
>>
>>69817796
We're having fun, lad. Leave us be. I just like bullying people.
>>
>>69817397
Top b8
>>
>>69817939

If i was fighting for women's rights, gay rights, lesbian rights I sure as shit wouldn't want mentally ill men trying to get in on it and poisoning the well.

Let's not forget that psychiatry is well agreed that transexuality is a mental disorder - there was dissent for the short duration that homosexuality was in the DSM and it was ruled out as it very obviously did not fulfill the criteria. Transexuality is totally unable to not fill the criteria.
>>
File: anti-bully ranger.jpg (134 KB, 833x696) Image search: [Google]
anti-bully ranger.jpg
134 KB, 833x696
>>69818113
>Stop bullying me, I want to bully people!
I will stand silent no longer, nii-san
>>
>>69817993
Probably because they're not autistics and they realize said books follow our understanding and not the other way around.
>>
>>69818113
All of this fun is distracting us from the real fights. The steady stream of capeshit and other mindless media, fake cultural "wars" with the fags and trannies... /tv/ is ironically a poster boy for bluepilled conservatives.
>>
>>69817478
>>69817859
I guess society hasn't progressed that far yet :-/ We're still too hung-up on stupid, BS gender roles that are really just a creation of society to try to keep people from connecting, designed to prop up all the "alpha" people, all the "winners", at the expense of the rest of us. People are still programmed and brainwashed to only care about "alpha" people or to strive to be like them. Until we open our eyes and start living our own lives and thinking for ourselves nothing will change. Oh well. But at least guys like me can dream.
>>
>>69818205

The books follow the medical profession, informed people who have not changed their understanding.
>>
>>69818188
Psychiatry is newborn and largely moronic, and you're probably a hypocrite who doesn't slavishly follow their words when they don't suit you.
>>
>>69818299

You need to refine the bait, use a higher quality to catch these fish.
>>
>>69818353
>cognitive scientists and psychologists do not change their opinions
This is far and away the most retarded thing that's been said in the thread so far.
>>
>>69818353
Guaranteed it won't be listed as a mental illness in ten or twenty years. I'm not an SJW but I believe it's inevitable.
>>
>>69818299
>it is better to be weak than strong!

>being a pussy crybaby should be encouraged!

>we are more than just animals! We are spiritual beings meant to connect with everything!

Haha. Sure thing kid. Let's see how that works out when someone stronger wants something you have.
>>
>>69818113
Having your turn on the internet after all those traumatizing years in grade school eh?

Pretty much like radical feminism -- "men have been in charge for so long, we deserve a turn!!!"
>>
>>69818393

Yeah nice response, you can talk about fishing on /out/. As soon as someone challenges your little echo chamber with real thoughts, you tell them to change. You sure sound so "likeable" ::sarcasm:: Seriously though, conservative hardass douchebags everywhere in this topic and on this board. And on /tv/ as a whole. Conservative hardass douchebags here, conservative hardass douchebags there, conservative hardass douchebags everywhere!!!
>>
>>69818520
We are all flawed and imperfect. Some of us are just more honest and real about it and ourselves than others because we have nothing to hide. And aren't all humans vulnerable? Aren't we all just looking for that connection with another kindred spirit?
>>
is it just me or is this thread getting autosaged?
>>
>>69818728
Not really m8. It's a doggy dog world.
>>
>>69818753
>autosaged
no such thing
>>
>>69818984
>muh bump limit
>it's not actually reached its bump limit
fuck you moot
>>
>>69818753
Good. I want to talk about film and TV.
>>
>>69817397
>>69817712
>>69817796
>>69818299
>>69818670
>>69818728
Holy fucking shit. We are being invaded by tumblrfags.
get off my board
>>
>>69818670
Fuck off autistic libtard.

Don't like it? Go back to tumblr.
>>
>>69814131
It's almost like judging works based on the people involved in creating them rather than considering their content is not a feature of the political opponents they're trying to deride...

Anyway, the Wachowskis only ever made that one good major movie, and a film isn't created by one or two people. As in the case of Star Wars, struggling with a low budget, time pressure, inexperience working at scale, and a weak position to resist corporate interference from the studio (as they did with The Matrix) undermines the top-down creative control of the director(s), forcing them to select among limited options provided by the people under them and restricted by people above them, and a higher budget and stronger position can reveal whether the leadership deserved much of the credit for the end product, or it was something that emerged from the group.

The Matrix can be summarized as: what if a typical set of paranoid schizophrenic delusions were true? It makes sense that this story would be told with the involvement of people with mental health problems.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.