[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats Cucktin TaranKino's next movie going to be about?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: quentin.jpg (25 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
quentin.jpg
25 KB, 460x276
Whats Cucktin TaranKino's next movie going to be about?
>>
>>69813436
SMALL
WHITE
DONGS
>>
>>69813436
Niggers and feet
>>
ALL OF THE SUDDDDDAAAAAAAAaaa
>>
Some historical genre shit that demonizes white people in the most stereotypical, lazy way, only really as an excuse to revel in the cruel, gory torture and murder of such said targets
>>
fartos
>>
File: goonies.gif (50 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
goonies.gif
50 KB, 225x300
>>69813436
he looks like the mom from "Goonies"
>>
>>69813436
Him getting raped by a large Afrikan man and loving it.
>>
>>69813549
You should watch at least one of his movies anon, to get a general idea of them, before spouting up made up bullshit that you copypasted from some pseudo-intellectual on /pol/.
>>
File: NTLN.jpg (98 KB, 840x560) Image search: [Google]
NTLN.jpg
98 KB, 840x560
>>69813436
Night of the Living Niggers
>>
already confirmed as another western
>>
>>69813590
it pretty accurately describes his recent ones

he seems to just enjoy reveling in cruel violence, and likes using racist historical scenarios as an easy excuse for the violence inflicts on them for fun

the guy should just admit he has a cruel streak and not hide beyond some pseudo revenge-'morality' to try to rationalize it
>>
>>69813631
What? When?
>>
What's going on here?
>>
I hope he just makes westerns from now on
>>
A bulbasaur
>>
>>69813436
Niggers and germans talking dat dank stylistic trademark talk for like 30 minutes per scene. Hope he remembers dat soundtrack to stay funky flying fresh.
>>
Black people fucking white girls.
>>
>>69813639
Not confirmed. He just confirmed that he will eventually make a third western.

I am genuinely curious, though. What is his next movie gonna be about?
>>
>>69813639

>The third Western could actually be a TV thing. I’ve owned the rights for a while — I get them and I lose them and then I get them — this piece which I think really demands that I make it which is Elmore Leonard book called Forty Lashes Less One. I actually think if you’re going to call yourself a Western director today you need to do at least three [films]. And I would really like to do [the Leonard book] as a mini-series, like an hour an episode, four or five hours, I’d write and direct it all. And it’s right along the lines of Django Unchained and Hateful Eight as it deals with race and it all takes place in a territorial prison and it’s a really good book and I’ve always wanted to tell that story, so we’ll see. I’m hoping I’ll do that eventually.
>>
It will be about Quentin's favourite and most expensive past time, getting caught jacking it in the women's changing room
>>
File: 1453654312349.jpg (96 KB, 1024x428) Image search: [Google]
1453654312349.jpg
96 KB, 1024x428
Possibly a Aussie exploitation set in the 1930's
>>
A group of young Africans are sold into slavery by other Africans (the leader of which is played by Sam Jackson)

Montage scene on the slave ship of cruelty/torture/poor living conditions/white people being evil for the fun of it while anachronistic music plays. Maybe something by Simon and Garfunkel

A storm hits and they are shipwrecked on an island. The wreck allows the slaves to free themselves and since they are now the majority on this island they do fucked up shit to the white slavers, this time set to Crocodile Rock

One of the slavers was nice to them on the boat though so they spare him and he helps them build a new boat or some shit (played by Tim Roth)

Tarantino manufactures fake controversy to advertise the film by going on a talk show and explaining how blacks sold other blacks into slavery and there were no real good or bad guys in the whole equation, despite this not really being touched on in the movie at all

Giving myself a 90% confidence rating on this prediction

Also the trailers will make it look like most of the movie takes place on the slave ship but it's really only about 10 minutes, most of it takes place on the island
>>
>>69813929
I'd watch that
>>
>>69815092
Yeah fuck it I would too. I started writing it with the intention to mock Tarantino and realized he's actually alright.
>>
Niggers and torture.
>>
>>69813436
a documentary called 21 years
>>
>>69813436
Every Tarantino flick has to be more edgier than the previous one.

So the next flick will be about a black man (played by Jamie Foxxxxx) a police brutality and racism victim who goes on a murdering rampage killing only white men. At the end of the movie the protagonist will be hailed as a hero in media and the President of United States (played by Samuel L Jackson) will posthumously decorated the main charater.

Calling for Oscars now
>>
He's going to remake clerks. Michael Madsden as Dante, Samuel L Jackson as Randal.
>>
>>69815418
That sounds like the best movie ever
>>
>>69813436
Space opera
>>
>>69813751

I thought H8 WAS the 3rd western
>>
>>69815622

which western came before or after django that I missed?
>>
It's going to be about a group of black American soldiers in Europe during WWII going awol and killing every white soldier they see regardless of affiliation as they make their way to neutral Switzerland. I'm not even kidding.
>>
>>69815669

He specifically said IB is a western set in 1940's France.
>>
It's going to be about the Haitian Revolution where black slaves kill all of the evil white French men on the island before raping all of the French women. Finally, they'll kill all of the French women too. It'll end with text explaining how the racist whites never let Haiti recover from this.
>>
>>69813436
Don't know, but it'll have gratuitious blood, someone saying "nigger," and Samuel Jackson and/or Uma Thurman in it
>>
>>69815684
WW2 story of a all-black infantry company known as "dark bastards" who gets send to the most dangerous mission against the white Nazies.

Story involves a part where the company fights through thousands of Waffen-SS soldiers (rap music plaing in background) and invades Berlin.

At the end of the movie the black soldiers invade Hitlers bunker and rapes Emma Göring and Magda Goebbels (rap music plaing in background).
>>
>>69816151

I was being serious

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/quentin-tarantino-discusses-reviving-black-406437
>>
Someone ask him on Twitter what his opinion on blacked.com is.
>>
>>69815381

>this isn't the negro semen I ordered
>>
>>69813751
He's had maybe 1000 things he will "eventually" do but none of those will ever happen.
>>
>>69813638
>thinking violence is his focal point of the films he creates and not dialogue

try again
>>
>>69813929
>>69815250
This sounds like an actually good film and it would come automatically with a side order of /tv/ shitposting for about six months.

I'll take two tickets.
>>
>>69817616

he's been out of ideas for a while now. it was either going to be another elmore leonard adaptation or another western. luckily he already owns the rights to an elmore leonard western novel.
>>
>>69813436
A foot model is going to buy coffee when his wife's son is kidnapped by an african-american-latino gang and they send him a series of night-calls asking for ransom money.

It will be called "A Blackmail Thing."
>>
>>69813684
neat
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.