[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of shutter island?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: a.jpg (52 KB, 700x440) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
52 KB, 700x440
What do you guys think of shutter island?
>>
I liked it, was quite depressing though.
I always love seeing Ben Kingsly and the German psychiatrist, I forget the actor's name.
>>
Cheesy ass fucking movie. The greenscreen on the boat at the beginning made me want to puke
>>
I'm so happy that it exists.
Just goes to show that no one can do it like Scorsese, the post WWII atmosphere was incredible, it's one of Leo's finest performances and it has a spectacular albeit cliche tweest.
9/10
>>
>>69810229
It's bad, I didn't like it.
>>
It was alright. I enjoy spoopy atmospheres and settings that dont go into full retard horror movies.
>>
Loved the movie. Since the first minutes you have this lovecraftian feeling of lurking madness. Underrated as hell movie, saddly it came out around release of Inception that overshadowed it.
>>69810267
Max von Sydow
>>
>>69810229
not good

saying this as a fan of scorsese too

also leo is a trash actor
>>
>>69810414
>Max von Sydow
That's him. I was so pissed when he didn't have a bigger role in TFA.
>>
>>69810229
Really enjoyable say what you want about Leo but generally I enjoy his movies
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQKS4_Y7QCI
>>
>>69810229
Reminder that Teddy was sane the entire time

>mark ruffalo was feeding him cigarettes since the beginning which contained hallucinogens to make him doubt his reality
>he met the escaped lady patient in the cave who had supposedly escaped, there was no explanation for that
>he never even killed his wife, he confused that with the memory of him killing those nazi camp guards

The entire thing was a mind control MKULTRA experiment to convince prisoners they are crazy . He refused to give in in the end and let them win so he let himself be killed.
>>
why are you all wet baby
>>
>>69810229
based leo and based scorseses worst movie together

its not a good look

its a wrap.
>>
>>69810757
>he let himself be killed.
he wasn't killed
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.