[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you rike it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Did you rike it?
>>
File: cloverfield-lane-800.jpg (164 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
cloverfield-lane-800.jpg
164 KB, 800x600
he didn't do anything wrong
>>
The redneck was the real bad guy.

The cellar was locked from the inside. Only the redneck was small enough to fit through the vents, most definitely not Freeman.
>>
>>69808082
Actually it was pretty ok. I think the end was a bit shitty (once she was outside) .
As a film to watch midweek and just veg its worth a watch.
>>
Just watched this yesterday

>>69809052

This.

And I was confused several times throughout the movie as to what was really going on, and then I realised both things were going on.
>>
>>69808082
I really enjoyed it until the last 10 minutes. It went to shit so fucking fast
>>
>>69809680
that tacked on bullshit about beating ayylmaos just to justify her mistake.
fuck you movie
>>
>>69809052
I liked him because he was a fat autist like us and captured himself a MEW waifu
>>
File: clover2-657x330.jpg (63 KB, 657x330) Image search: [Google]
clover2-657x330.jpg
63 KB, 657x330
>>69809771
>the normies actually wanted to leave all that comfy.
>>
Redpill me on this movie.
Does it actually have anything to do with Cloverfield?
How does it end?
>>
Why did the redneck tell him he was making a weapon? Like.. How did he expect that to work out well? He could have lied about hundreds of scissor related things
>>
>>69808082
problem with the movie was the pacing was really off

there was really no time to breathe in any of the revelations because shit kept happening right after another

shoulda been 2 hours senpai and cut that alien shit

or if they did the alien shit just cut to credits as soon as she sees it in the field
>>
It would have been a good movie if it had stuck to the original plot instead of become a """""""""""cloverfield sequel"""""""""""
>>
>>69809976
I believe it takes place in the same universe, beyond that its completely unrelated
>>
>>69810072
it doesnt take place in the same universe, supposedly its going to be part of a Cloverfield anthology where they are all unrelated movies about human encounters with aliens
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.